Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System (OTRS)
Oklahoma City Community College participates in the Oklahoma Teacher’s Retirement System (OTRS) and
offers a 403(b) program. Full-time and part-time employees working more than 20 or more hours per week
are eligible for OTRS.
- Oklahoma City Community College will contribute 9.5% of the employee’s regular annual compensation each payroll period.
- Additionally, Oklahoma City Community College pays 100% of the employee’s contribution, which is 7% of the employee’s regular annual compensation, each payroll period.
- Register at https://myotrs.trs.ok.gov to access contribution statements, service credit summaries, retirement estimates, etc.
403(B)/ROTH 403(B) PLAN
Regular employees who contribute a minimum of 1.5% of their annual salary receive a College contribution as follows:
- Employees hired before July 1, 2014 – 4.5% of employee’s annual salary
- Employees hired after July 1, 2014 – 3% of employee’s annual salary
Employees are fully vested in their contributions. This means the value of your contributions and earnings are yours when you leave the company, regardless of years of service.
Employees are fully vested in Oklahoma City Community College’s contributions as follows:
- Employees hired prior to November 1, 2017 – 100% vested after 5 years of employment
- Employees hired after November 1, 2017 – 100% vested after 7 years of employment
- All other eligible employees are eligible to participate in the 403(b) plan but will not receive the College match.
- Employee contributions and Oklahoma City Community College’s contributions vest immediately
For additional questions, contact:
Senior Financial Advisor