Employee Assistance Program
Oklahoma City Community College provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no charge to all employees and their dependents. The EAP is offered through SupportLinc and administered by Cura Linc Healthcare. It is a service designed to help you manage life’s challenges or a place to turn when personal problems seem overwhelming or too complicated to solve. The EAP can deliver much needed, confidential help through its team of professional Counselors trained to solve or help you cope with a wide variety of short-term problems.
- Bereavement or grief counseling
- Alcoholism, drug abuse and chemical dependency
- Chronic or life-threatening illnesses
- Caring for aging relatives
- Parenting counseling
- Marital or family difficulties
- Divorce care
- Stress Management
- Work-related concerns
- Emotional problems
- Depression or anxiety
- Anger management
The SupportLinc counseling service is completely confidential and the decision to use the service is yours. You and your dependents are eligible for up to six (6) FREE visits per issue – per calendar year. You or your family member may call the EAP service to arrange an appointment at any time.
Work & Life Services
The EAP also offers services to help employees balance work and the challenges of daily life. Information is available in the following areas:
- Childcare and eldercare assistance: Caregiver support, School & College planning, needs assessment and referrals to care providers.
- Legal & Financial Services: Estate planning, Debt & Budgeting, Credit Counseling, Tax & Retirement planning, Identity Theft, Mediation, etc.
- Daily Living Services: Referrals to consultants and businesses that can help with everyday errands, travel, event planning, convenience services and more.
- Confidential Counseling
- 6 Face-to-Face counseling sessions per issue (unlimited issues)
- No issue too big or too small
- Unlimited Telephonic Counseling
- No ID Required
SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program
Group Code: occc
Phone Number: 888-881-5462