Records and Graduation
Welcome to the Office of Records!
Records and Graduation Services can help you remotely with any services needed!
- For Records changes (name, address, transcript questions and readmission) please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-682-7512.
- For any questions regarding graduation (application status, AP/CLEP, and academic forgiveness) please email email@example.com or call 405-682-7519.
- To order your official transcript, please follow these directions.
- To submit transcripts from another institution to OCCC, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-682-7512.
Welcome to the Office of Records! See the lists below to learn how can we help you.
- Request an OCCC transcript (official and/or unofficial)
- Student ID cards
- Parking permits
- Certified schedules
- Enrollment verifications (Can be submitted once logged into the student portal)
- Name change
- Social Security Number change
- Address change
The Center for Learning and Teaching has created this informative page to help students find services and resources available on campus. Feel free to check it out.
All students who need to turn in a transcript from another institution or high school must turn it in at the Office of Records and Graduation.
Transcripts should be mailed to:
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S. May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Electronic transcripts should be emailed to: email@example.com