At OCCC, we believe in becoming continuous learners. Through professional development programming, we provide our staff and faculty opportunities to grow their skill sets and progress in their careers. Through high engagement, tailored training, our employees increase student success and propel the mission of OCCC.
The information below is for the HR website; Professional Development page. It includes the workshop title, date, time, and hyperlink to Eventbrite for enrollment:
Civility: Stop the Gossip (in-person)
Emotional Intelligence Part 1 (in-person)
Inclusive Terms: Gender Identity & Expression (in-person)
Inclusive Terms: Sexuality & Sexual Orientation (in-person)
Interview Bias Awareness (In-person)
What is DEI? (In-person)
- Biweekly Budgeting & Purchasing Training
- Tuesdays from 10:00-11:00 am - Learn for the first time or refresh budgeting and purchasing process parameters. Contact HRtraining@occc.edu for enrollment.
- Microsoft provides on-demand self-paced video and other learning resources. Refresh or improve your Microsoft skills in Excel, Word, SharePoint, and many others. Create a learning path or do a quick search for what you need. You drive this online learning experience.
Follow this link to review learning options.
- OMES Statewide Learning System (SLS) provides access to a variety of webinars. Contact HRtraining@occc.edu to request an OMES SLS account.
- Have an idea? Share it and become part of the brainstorm process. Contact Organizational Development for Division or Subdivision training request or with questions. Contact via phone at 405-682-7540.