Application for Emeritus Designation
In recognition of service to Oklahoma City Community College, the College will grant retiring, full-time employees, an honorary title corresponding to the title held immediately before retirement, which shall be known as “Emeritus.”
Retiring employees will be eligible for Emeritus designation if they have:
- demonstrated satisfactory performance;
- no adverse employment actions currently on file and no significant disciplinary history during the five years preceding retirement;
- fulfilled all other terms and conditions of employment;
- at least twenty years of full-time service to Oklahoma City Community College; and
- retired from Oklahoma City Community College.