Find information on your payments, financial aid and more.
Paying for College
***Welcome to the Bursar Office home page! Here you can find out all sorts of interesting information. Please explore this page and the links on the left for answers to all of your questions.***
Maybe it’s already been answered. Read our Frequently Asked Questions.Quick question?
Let’s make this easy: We’ll provide the steps, forms and policies for ensuring you’re able to make payments easily and on-time, and we’ll also provide the people who can answer your questions, ease your concerns and help you through the process.
How to Pay
You will need to be logged in to your account on the Student Portal to pay online.
- A credit or debit card is convenient, but you’ll have to pay a 2.85% convenience fee through our payment processor.
- An eCheck or ACH transfer is likely a better option for you and works similarly, except there’s no convenience fee.
- An international wire transfer is fine, but you’ll need to contact the Bursar Office for specific instructions.
- If you’d like to pay via cash, check, or money order, you can certainly visit someone in the Bursar’s Office, leave a check in our drop box on campus, or send us your payment by mail to:
Oklahoma City Community College
Attn: Bursar’s Office
7777 South May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159-4444
Need to know the various ways you can pay your tuition and fees? Choose your term from the options below to learn more:
Payment Plan Option Details – Summer 2023 – Enroll NOW!
Payment Plan Option Details – Fall 2023 – Enroll NOW!
Payment Plan Option Details-Spring 2024 – Unavailable
We’ll go above and beyond to help you manage your OCCC-related finances, but ultimately, it’s your responsibility to turn in payments on time and use the resources we’ve provided to you. Yes, of course, there are conditions, fees and penalties for non- or late payments, and we have to enforce those, but let’s get them right out in the open so they’re easy to find and understand:
- If you miss your designated due date for an in-full payment, we’ll automatically place you on a monthly payment plan that lets you pay off your tuition and fees over time. The payment plan incurs a $25 set-up fee per term plan.
- If you miss your designated due date for a payment plan, you’ll be charged a $20 late fee penalty. Holds will be placed on your account to prevent future enrollment, and any transcript requests will be denied until the balance is brought current.
- If you still owe a balance when the semester is over, your account may be sent to our collection company, AMR, and is subjected to State Tax Intercept.
Need to Withdraw?
Come talk to us. There is an official refund period (check the calendar) You can be reimbursed for classes dropped, and if you miss that window, you’re responsible for the entirety of the costs associated with the class you committed to take. We won’t drop you from your active classes if you miss a payment, but we may charge a penalty.