OCCCRx is an international mail order option for eligible Members, Retirees and their Dependents of Oklahoma City Communication College.
By enrolling in the OCCCRx mail order program, prescription copayments for maintenance medications received through the program are WAIVED!
|OCCCRx Program||No COPAYS!||BCBS Prescription
Drug Plan Mail
|Copay for qualified
|$0 vs.||Tier 2 Copay $100
Tier 3 Copay $150
|X 4 =
X 4 =
International Mail Order Prescription Drug Program
- Discount on co-pays
- Prescriptions are delivered to the address of your choice.
- You can receive up to a 90-day supply of maintenance medication at a time.
- Members must use medication for 30 days prior to ordering through OCCCRx.
Mail Order Program: Getting Started
- Review list of available medications and complete enrollment form.
- Available at the Human Resources Office, or online at www.OCCCrx.com or via phone at 1-866-488-7874
- Ask your doctor for a prescription for a 3 month
supply with 3 refills
RETURN YOUR COMPLETED AND SIGNED ENROLLMENT FORM AND ORIGINAL PRESCIRPTIONS (WITH A COPY OF YOUR ID):
FAX: 1-866-215-7874 (TOLL FREE)*
*Faxed prescriptions are ONLY accepted if sent directly from the physician’s office
P.O. Box 44650
Detroit, MI 48244-0650
For additional questions, contact OCCCRx Customer Service at 1-866-488-7874 or online at www.OCCCRx.com.