Birth Choice of Oklahoma City - Rose Home Shelter
Emergency shelter for pregnant women.
Catholic Charities Holy Family Home
Shelter and case management services for homeless women and their children.
- Provides a supportive community environment that assists homeless women and families in transitioning out of homelessness and into permanent housing
- Must be referred through Sanctuary Women's Development Center or our partner agencies. (Contact your case manager or sign up for case management at the Sanctuary Women's Development Center at 405-526-2321
City Care - Pershing Center
2400 General Pershing Blvd., OKC, OK 73107
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
City Care is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization at work in the Oklahoma City metro area, improving the lives of those in poverty, and working to provide an opportunity to transition out of homelessness and achieve long-term success. City Care prepares Oklahoma City’s less fortunate for positive change by providing:
- Food, shelter and sanctuary for the homeless
- Supportive housing for low-income families and homeless
- One-on-one tutoring and mentoring for inner-city kids through City Care’s Whiz Kids Oklahoma
- The opportunity to build life skills with City Kids Outdoors at Crystal Lake
Food & Shelter, Inc.
104 W. Comanche St., Norman, OK 73069
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Food, housing, and emergency services for people in crisis.
Salvation Army Center of Hope– Family Shelter
- Emergency financial assistance for utilities (depends on availability of funds), Department of Human Services (DHS) - Call individual offices for information on assist, Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), benefits to help low-income elderly and disabled persons with heating fuel and utility bills (gas and electric only)
- Transitional housing
- Emergency shelter for men
- Emergency family and women’s shelter
- Red Shield Diner & Kitchen serves meals free to the community
- Senior programs
- Boys and Girls Club program provides children with meals, homework assistance, character-building activities and recreation activities at the center, located at 2808 S.E. 44th and 201 S. Bickford in El Reno, 73036
- Disaster programs
- Serves Oklahoma, Canadian and Cleveland Counties
Located on the Homeless Alliance Campus, provides housing and supportive services to more than 100 homeless and at-risk families with children each month. Services include meals, health clinic, computers, showers, on-site social service organizations. Agencies providing outreach services to the homeless through the day shelter include the Veterans’ Administration, NorthCare, Be the Change, Healing Hands, and local churches.
For additional assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.