Diapers and Infant Formula
Alameda Church of Christ
801 Alameda Str., Norman, OK 73071
- No appointment necessary
- Bring photo ID
- Provides formula, food, diapers
- Clothing can be picked up every month
- Food can be picked up every other month
- Serves McClain and Cleveland County
- Back to school program for school supplies available August 5, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
All Things Baby, Inc.
405 W. 2nd St., Edmond, OK 73003
- Counseling and other resources for women who are pregnant or have children
- Maternity clothes; infant/children's clothes
- Closed during the month of July
Birth Choice of Oklahoma, Inc.
4701 S. Western OKC, 73109, 405-631-4477
11 Burton Pl., B Edmond, 73034, 405-330-2111
6006 N. Rockwell Bethany, OK, 405-495-6919
457 W. Gray Norman, OK, 405-360-9555
Call for appointment. Provides pregnancy testing (serving mainly those who receive pregnancy testing from them), maternity clothing, baby clothing, sizes newborn-24 months, diapers, formula and ultrasounds.
Infant Crisis Services
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Provides formula, baby and toddler food, diapers, blankets, clothing and other necessities, by appointment. A referral from another helping agency is encouraged. Child must be present unless letter from physician explaining absence.
- Birth – 4 years
- Services provided five times during the babies first 48 months. Sizes newborn to size 6 available
- Car seats are available (first come, first served basis) for a $10 donation. Call for next car seat event
- Does not take referrals until the baby is born
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are welcome
- Statewide services are available
- WIC services available
For additional assistance, email