4701 S. Western, OKC, OK 73109, 405-631-4477
457 W. Gray St., Norman, OK 73069, 405-360-9555
11A Burton Pl., Edmond, OK 73034, 405-330-2111
6006 N. Rockwell, Bethany, OK 73008 , 405-495-6919
Provides pregnancy testing (serving mainly those who receive pregnancy testing from them), maternity clothing, baby clothing, sizes newborn-24 months, diapers, formula and ultrasounds.
Latino Community Development Agency
420 S.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73109
- Individual counseling
- Parenting groups
- Home visits for Spanish speaking clients
- Home based parenting skills training
- Services targeted at Latino population
- Free immunizations
- Hispanic women's clinic
- Free mammograms for women
- Nutrition class
- Mentoring program
- Provides information to the Latino community about services, opportunities, contacts, etc.
- Certified domestic violence and sexual assault program (OKC Metro)
- Lifelong career and technical training, and personal development through quality programs, services and activities
- Guidance and academic services, vocational education, career counseling, ESL and GED classes, financial assistance with cost of tuition, textbooks, transportation, and job search assistance. Eligibility varies by program
Cross & Crown Mission
1008 N. McKinley, OKC, OK 73106
Serves certain zip codes in NE OKC only.
- Recovery Program - AA group meets every Monday at noon
- Fresh Market provides fresh fruits, vegetables, and bakery items to 30 families that sign a list at 8 a.m. each Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Food pantry provides a box with pasta, beans, applesauce, canned goods, crackers and other items of food to 50 families each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Baby Room – provides diapers, formula, clothing, and other necessary items for babies and expecting mothers
- Medical clinic - call to schedule an appointment
- Trinity Legal Clinic provides free legal services at the mission
Crossings Community Clinic
10255 N. Pennsylvania, The Village, OK 73120
Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Offers medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health care in a Christian environment
- Services available by appointment
- No cost for low income without insurance
Good Shepherd Clinic (OKC)
222 N.W. 12th St., OKC, OK 73103
Call for appointment.
- General medical
- Dental extraction clinic
- Mondays ONLY. Call from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Administrative fee of $20 per visit
- Proof of income and proof of address required
Hearts for Hearing
Provides devices and services to help restore hearing to both children and adults. Provided at low cost or free.
Hope Center Clinic (Edmond)
Text @ 405-757-1791 or call any of their locations:
Hope Pregnancy Center OKC North, 405-755- 5433
Hope Pregnancy Center OKC South, 405-688-8700
Edmond Pregnancy Resources, 405-330-0200
Free pregnancy test and ultrasound. Connects pregnant women with prenatal care options.
Indian Health Services (Oklahoma City Indian Clinic)
4913 W. Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Appointments are for medical services. Call for an appointment. Immunizations, home and school visits, women’s health issues. HIV, TB, Diabetes, Nutrition, lab work, dental, pharmacy. Valid CDIB card is needed, as well as other identifying documentation.
Mary Mahoney Memorial Health Center
12716 N.E. 36th, Spencer, OK 73140
PO Box 30589
(Past Spencer, close to Jones, OK)
Call for clinic and pharmacy hours.
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/dentures/crowns
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $50); need income proof
- Provides primary medical care with in house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale
Mercy Good Samaritan Clinic
Use this site to see if you might be eligible for food benefits, SoonerCare, or Medicaid, renew your eligibility for SNAP, SoonerCare or Child Care, or apply for these benefits. Key information about these benefits is also included.
Oklahoma Caring Van Program
3817 N.W. Expy, Ste. 300, OKC, OK 74112
Call for an appointment. The Caring Van Program delivers immunizations to protect children and adolescents from dangerous illnesses, at no cost to their families. The program is uniquely designed to eliminate barriers that commonly prevent children from receiving on-time, age-appropriate, immunizations in traditional health care settings.
Oklahoma City/County Health Department
921 N.E. 23rd St., OKC, OK 73105
Immunizations for adults and children. Parent or guardian must accompany children. Adults must bring a photo ID. Overseas immunizations (by appt. only) 405-425-4362.
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline (Tobacco Cessation)
Tobacco use prevention.
Skyline Urban Ministries (Vision Clinic)
500 S.E. 15th, OKC, OK 73129
- Community Cupboard - provides approximately one week of groceries (up to 12 meals per persons in family) up to 6 times a calendar year
- Well stocked clothing closet, free clothing with referral, special needs appointments available, 405-632-2644, 500 S.E. 15TH, OKC, OK 73129
- Some form of ID (Photo ID, Social Security Card, Veteran’s Card, etc.) needs to be provided for each individual (spouse, child, or other member of household) for whom food is being requested
- Community Charity Eye Clinic – free eye exam, reduced pricing on eye glasses
- Senior Nutrition- Prime Timers Program 405-632-2644, 500 S.E. 15th St., OKC OK 73129, Mon, Wed, & Fri, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., program provides breakfast and lunch to senior citizens
SoonerPlan is Oklahoma’s family planning program for low-income women and men who are not enrolled in regular SoonerCare services. Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) is the state agency that administers the program.
Call for an appointment and location of services needed.
- Preventative medicine
- Pediatrics and well child checks
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Family planning
- Mental health/substance abuse care
- Work and school physicals
- Immunizations - bring shots record
- On-site laboratory
- Patient education
- WIC services available at some locations.
For additional assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.