Welcome to Student Success Advising
Student Success Advising also provides support to students as they learn. We have online components but we also have on-campus resources as well.
Why do I need Student Success Advising?
The SSA has a variety of tips and study hacks to help you as you work to learn in your college courses.
The topics include:
- Saving My Semester
- Upgrading my GPA
- Making Your Time Count (In Class and Doing Homework)
- Organize 911
- Time Management
- Learning How You Learn Best
- Reading a College Textbook
- Note-Taking Tips & Strategies
- You Missed a Class - Now What?
- Communicating Effectively with Your Instructor
- Common Test Taking Mistakes
- Test Taking Tips
- Tackling the Technology
- Additional Academic Resources