Summer Financial Aid
For financial aid purposes Oklahoma City Community College recognizes the summer term as the end of the academic year.
To be considered for 2023 Summer Federal Student Aid students must:
- Complete the 2022-23 FAFSA and be processed by June 30, 2023. Priority deadline is April 15th to complete financial aid file reviews before classes begin. OCCC will continue packaging summer aid through July 15th.
- Submit all required documents to complete your financial aid file review. View your required documents on MyOCCC portal.
- Be an OCCC degree seeking student admitted to the College. Visiting students are not eligible for federal student aid (Pell/Loan), but may be eligible for institutional aid. Visit, OCCC Scholarships
- Be meeting financial aid Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Be enrolled in summer courses that are required for your OCCC degree. Students enrolled in courses not required for their OCCC degree will not be offered federal student aid. Summer financial aid packaging begins after students enroll for the summer term. Students are notified through their OCCC student email.
To receive a Federal Pell Grant, students must have remaining Pell eligibility. If you received 100% of your Pell Grant award for Fall and Spring Semesters, you may be eligible for additional Pell Grant funds. To receive additional Pell grant you must be enrolled in 6-credit hours that are required for your degree.
To be offered and to receive summer Federal Student Loans students must be enrolled in 6-credit hours that are required for their OCCC degree and have remaining annual federal loan eligibility.
View your Pell and Loan lifetime and annual usage on your MyAid dashboard at https://studentaid.gov
Review Summer 2023 Financial Aid Disbursement and Refund Info
You are responsible for payment of your tuition by the tuition deadline, regardless of the status of your financial aid file. For information, visit Payment Options
For additional information, contact email@example.com.