Financial Aid – Introduction
Tip # 1 Every school year complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- A new FAFSA opens Oct 1st each year - make sure you file for the correct year.
- Complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA for courses offered Aug 2022 thru July 2023.
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA for courses offered Aug 2023 thru July 2024.
- Learn how to Complete the FAFSA© ⇒ Filling Out the FAFSA
Tip #2 Submit your FAFSA by the following dates:
- Fall Semester: May 31st
- Spring Semester: October 31st
- Summer Semester: April 30th
The Financial Aid Office processes FAFSAs throughout the year. But we need your FAFSA by these dates to have your financial aid ready before classes begin.
Tip #3 Submit your required documents to the Financial Aid Office.
- View your document check list on MyOCCC portal: OCCC Sign In Links
Tip #4 Submit official transcripts from all prior colleges to OCCC Records Office.
- Transcript submission info can be found at OCCC Records
Tip #5 Apply for Scholarships at: Scholarships.
- Email your questions ⇒ firstname.lastname@example.org