- Your OCCC Zoom account can be accessed at occc.zoom.us by logging in with your usual OCCC credentials.
- A licensed Zoom account can be requested by faculty through emailing CLT@occc.edu or by contacting the ITS Help Desk (405.682.7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org). A licensed account allows for longer meeting times (up to 24 hours vs. only 40 minutes with a Zoom basic account).
Zoom Self-Enrollment Moodle Courses
Click on the course link below and enter the enrollment key to enroll yourself in one of our three Zoom training courses.
For Zoom Room assistance contact the ITS Help Desk (405.682.7777 or email@example.com).
Recording a Webcam Video Using Zoom
These resources are focused on the steps used to record, caption, and add a video to your Moodle course using a licensed Zoom account. If you do not have a licensed Zoom account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenting with Zoom
- How to Use Zoom
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Zoom Best Practices
- How to Use Zoom for Remote and Online Learning
- Zoom Basics – Using Zoom for Classes and Meetings
- How to Teach Online with Zoom: Complete Introduction
- Zoom – 10 Common Challenges and Their Solutions
- Using Zoom to Teach Online
- In-depth Guide: Using Zoom to Teach Online Class Sessions