- Your OCCC Zoom account can be accessed at occc.zoom.us by logging in with your usual OCCC credentials.
- A licensed Zoom account can be requested by faculty through emailing CLT@occc.edu or by contacting the ITS Help Desk (405.682.7777 or email@example.com). A licensed account allows for longer meeting times (up to 24 hours vs. only 40 minutes with a Zoom basic account).
Zoom Self-Enrollment Moodle Courses
Click on the course link below and enter the enrollment key to enroll yourself in one of our three Zoom training courses.
- Zoom Basics Training Course
- Self-enrollment key: Zoombasics_2022
- Zoom Room Training Course
- Self-enrollment key: Zoomroom_2022
- Zoom Engagement Training Course
- Self-enrollment key: Zoomengagement_2022
Zoom Room Resources
Recording a Webcam Video Using Zoom
These resources are focused on the steps used to record, caption, and add a video to your Moodle course using a licensed Zoom account. If you do not have a licensed Zoom account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenting with Zoom
- How to Use Zoom
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Zoom Best Practices
- How to Use Zoom for Remote and Online Learning
- Zoom Basics – Using Zoom for Classes and Meetings
- How to Teach Online with Zoom: Complete Introduction
- Zoom – 10 Common Challenges and Their Solutions
- Using Zoom to Teach Online
- In-depth Guide: Using Zoom to Teach Online Class Sessions