BAPTIST MISSION CENTER
2125 Exchange Ave. OKC, OK 73108 Call for hours. http://www.cbaokc.net/baptist_mission_center
Christian Family Health Care Center; OKC metro residents only - no restriction, totally free. Bring proof of residence; ID required. Appointment only (there is a waiting list). Services available to the uninsured only.
- Prescription eyeglasses (payment required), free eye appointments in Newcastle (Wednesdays only), call for more information
- Free dental care/extractions; call for dental dates (mobile van every 3 months)
- Food pantry serves 25 families, weekly intake, can only receive every other month, valid ID and utility bill required (to verify address), ask for additional list of food pantries
- Medical clinic - OKC residents only - General medical exam for minor illnesses (no labs), new patient intake 1st Tuesday every month at 5 p.m., appointment only (no walk-ins)
- Prescriptions free, filled if available (need to be a patient)
COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY OF OKLAHOMA CITY AND
319 S.W. 25th, OKC, OK 73109
- Assistance with bus passes. Call with zip code for district office locations and details
- Oklahoma Rx Discount card
- For homeless only
- Assistance with eye exams, eyeglasses, and dentures
- Priority given to persons diligently seeking employment
- Head Start - Full and part-time day care and preschool services with emphasis on the areas of child development, health/safety, nutrition, mental health, disabilities, family partnerships, parent involvement and literacy. These programs advocate for a community that shares responsibility for the healthy development of children and families. Children 3 to 5 years of age are eligible for enrollment if their families meet the income guidelines. Special classes, (GED): Classes in general education are available free of charge at two district centers. You must be receiving DHS benefits to qualify
GUILD OF ST. GEORGE405-232-2266
127 N.W. 7th St., OKC, OK
Call for hours.
- Help with prescriptions: will take first 15 applicants, assists up to $30.00, does not help with antidepressants, hormones, or pain medications, must come in person for assistance
- Small food pantry in conjunction with the Food Bank of Oklahoma
- Provides mobile meals to home-bound seniors
- Bus pass for job interview or doctor appointment, extended bus passes for new job until first pay check
- Provides assistance with utility bills
INTEGRIS COMMUNITY CLINIC
1210 N.W. 10th, OKC, OK
- 3rd Monday - Immunizations, prescription refills, and Take Charge for Women program
- Provides services to clients with long-term medical conditions (diabetes, hypertension, etc.), not emergencies
- No doctor in the office
921 W. Britton Road, OKC, OK 73114 Call for hours.
- Services provided by volunteer licensed health care and dental professionals regardless of financial status or ability to pay
- Healthcare services
- Prescriptions provided if available
- Dental services
MASTER'S PHARMACY & CLINIC – BRITTON BAPTIST
1141 W. Britton Rd., OKC, OK 73114 Call for hours.
General illness and chronic conditions.
MED CARE UNITED405-271-6278
711 Stanton L. Young, Ste. #100, OKC, OK
Goes to pharmaceutical companies to secure medication for persons who have no insurance of any kind.
NORTH ROCK CLINIC-MEDICATION CLINIC405-425-0490
4400 N. Lincoln, 2nd Floor, OKC, OK 73105 www.northcare.com
A collaborative effort between NorthCare and Red Rock Behavioral Health Services, provides psychiatric evaluations and a medication clinic. Scheduled appointments are available Monday - Friday. Additionally a “Drop In Clinic” is scheduled every Wednesday beginning at 4:00 pm for consumers who missed the current month’s appointment. North Rock Medication Clinic services are limited to those consumers of NorthCare and Red Rock Behavioral Health Services.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY PHARMACY
7401 N.E. 23rd, OKC, OK 73141 405-602-1470
1724 N.W. 4th, OKC, OK 73106 www.oklahomacounty.org
Referral requested and client must have $0 income. Must have lived in Oklahoma County at least 6 months and 1 year in the state of Oklahoma. Must bring original prescription. Please call ahead to make sure they have medication needed. Must bring proof of residency, income verification, and disability, housing, or any other assistance. Medication at no charge.
RX FOR OKLAHOMA
Provides low cost or no cost medications to Oklahoma residents of any age who qualify. Must be uninsured, under-insured, or low income (at or below federal poverty limits). Applicants must provide proof of age, residential address, gross annual household income, complete list of current medications and physician information, and insurance coverage (if applicable).