Emergency Contact Information
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you or a friend are in immediate serious crisis, please call 911 or go to a local hospital emergency rooms for help.
Crisis intervention in Student Accessibility and Support is available 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday - Thursday and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Friday. Our office is located by entry SEM 3 in OCCC's main building. For more information or to make an appointment to meet with a counselor, stop by the office or call (405) 682-7520.
For psychological emergencies that occur in the evenings or on weekends please go to a hospital emergency room, call 911, or call the Oklahoma Crisis Center (405) 522-8100.
If emergency occurs while you are on campus you may go to the OCCC Campus Police Department or call them at 682-1611 ext 7747.
EMERGENCY OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Oklahoma County Crisis Center: (405) 522-8100
- Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-522-3511
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- 24 hr Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-917-YWCA (9922)
- 24 hr Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-943-RAPE (7273)