Non-Emergency Mental Health/Counseling
A CHANCE TO CHANGE FOUNDATION405-840-9000
2113 W. Britton Rd., The Village, OK 73120
Call for hours.
- Offers assistance with substance abuse, problem gambling, sex addiction, and other behavioral addictions,
- Counselors are qualified to work with those suffering from depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress syndrome, and other trauma
- Can help with marital and family issues and have children and adolescent specialists on staff.
- Offers education classes, workshops, and prevention programs.
- Accepts private insurance, Medicaid, and offers a sliding scale fee based on household income
ADULT OUTPATIENT SERVICES - O.U. H.S.C.405-271-5251, ext. 47643
OU Health Science Center
G. Rainey Williams Pavilion
920 Stanton L. Young Blvd., OKC, OK 73117
C.A.R.E. FOR CHANGE, INC.405-524-5525 3621 N. Kelly Ave Ste. 100, OKC, OKC 73111 Call for hours. www.careforchange.org
- Individual and family counseling, group counseling (including substance abuse, anger/impulse management, parenting, relapse prevention, adolescent group counseling)
- Substance abuse counseling, drug and alcohol assessment, case management, drug testing, and 24 hour crisis services
- Men and fatherhood classes
- Co-ed anger classes
- Fees are based on sliding scale or Medicaid is accepted
CENTRAL OK COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER405-360-5100
909 E. Alameda Norman, OK Call for hours. www.odmhsas.org/cocmhc/index.htm
Offers mental health and substance abuse services to children, youth, adults, and families. Services include:
- Transitional Services – provides transitional support to young people 16 – 25 who live in Cleveland or McClain Counties and have serious mental health conditions (405-573-3812)
- Child and Family Services – child and family counseling services, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), CARE for KIDS Mobile Crisis Program (405-573-6477 - Provide 24-hour mental health assessment and stabilization for Cleveland and McClain County children and families who are in acute psychological, emotional or behavioral health crisis)
- Family Frontier System of Care – comprehensive spectrum of mental health and other necessary services which are organized into a coordinated network to meet the multiple and changing needs of children and their families (includes Wraparound Services, Family Night, Parent/Caregiver Involvement, Partners of Hope, Family Leadership Academy, Youth Involvement, The Motivators, and Teens Need to Talk (TNT2))
- Outpatient mental health
CHILDREN'S RECOVERY CENTER405-364-9004
320 12th Ave., Norman, OK 73071 Available 24 hours, 7 days a week https://www.ok.gov/odmhsas/Mental_Health_/Children's_Recovery_Center_of_Oklahoma.html
- Mental health & substance abuse services for children, young adults, and families throughout Oklahoma
- Inpatient 13 - 17 yrs. old
HOPE COMMUNITY SERVICES405-634-4400
6100 S. Walker, OKC, OK 73139
Call for hours. https://www.hopecsi.org/
Mental health case management, substance abuse, and community living programs.
- Services are prioritized by the following criteria: Persons in crisis, persons being released from state psychiatric inpatient facility or OCCIC, persons at risk for hospitalization, severely mentally ill adults or severely emotionally disturbed children
- Substance abuse assessment and treatment, case management, day treatment therapy, psychiatry, and drug testing
- Community living programs are designed to assist homeless, mentally ill adults in acquiring descent, affordable housing
- Rental assistance for a limited period of time
- Eligibility based on income
- Serves Cleveland, Canadian and Oklahoma County residents
- Services provided in Spanish
IMAT INTEGRIS MOBILE ASSESSMENT TEAM405-951-2273 (Only mobile to Integris Hospitals/Facilities)
- 24 hour crisis intervention & referrals
- For children, adolescents, adults, seniors, & chemical dependency
- 24 hour triage on phone
LOGAN COMMUNITY SERVICES405-282-5524 4710 S Division, Guthrie, OK 73044 Call for hours. http://servinglogan.com/
Not-for-profit agency providing an array of services to the Logan County community.
- 24 hour crisis intervention
- Emergency youth shelter
- Information and referral
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Marriage and relationship, co-parenting after divorce, domestic violence
- Parenting education
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment (ADSAC), drug-alcohol recovery and education (counseling, groups, and classes)
- Accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicaid and offers a sliding scale fee (credit card accepted)
MARY MAHONEY MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 N.E. 36th St, Spencer, OK, 73140 (PO BOX 30589)
Call for clinic and pharmacy hours. https://communityhealthok.org/spencer-mary-mahoney-memorial-health-center
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/dentures/crowns
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $50); need income proof,
- Provides primary medical care with in-house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale
MINISTRIES OF JESUS405-340-7400 1100 E. I-35 Frontage Rd, Edmond, OK 73034 Call for hours. http://www.moj.com/
- Provides eye exams to individuals of any age, residing in any county
- Medical clinic
- Call ahead for referrals and appointments
NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS OF OKLAHOMA (NAMI)Hotline: 1-800-583-1264
3812 N. Santa Fe Ave., Ste. 305, OKC, OK 73118 www.nami.org
Referrals and resource information for the following services: advocacy, literature, family education classes, parent support and networking, and peer support. No fee. Advocacy on the state level; not the individual.
NORMAN COUNSELING CLINIC405-360-0556
2221 Westpark Dr., Norman, OK 73069 Call for hours. https://normancc.wixsite.com/2221
Outpatient counseling for all ages and psychiatric services for ages 18 and over.
NORTHCARE405-858-2700 2617 General Pershing Blvd, OKC, OKC 73107
Must go to screening first and then the center will set up an appointment. Call for hours.
- Same day, walk-in appointments
- 24 hour crisis intervention
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Parent management training for parents with children 2 and up; includes behavior modification, how to communicate, highly psycho-educational - not suitable for those with high levels of anger and stress
- Home-based counseling for youth and families
- Therapeutic foster care
- Medication clinic
- Substance abuse therapy
- Peer support groups
- Trauma recovery groups
- Case management
- Wellness classes
- Sliding scale, private pay, some insurance accepted
PROGRAM FOR ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT405-552-1010 1140 N. Hudson, OKC, OK 73103 (24 hour/7 days a week, on call phone)
Outpatient behavioral health services.
RED ROCK BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES405-424-7711
4400 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105 (Statewide offices: Shawnee, El Reno, Elk City, Clinton, Chickasha) Call for hours. www.red-rock.com/
- Individual and family counseling
- Home based counseling for youth and families
- Crisis intervention
- Medication clinic
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, SoonerCare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Saints, Health Choice
SUNBEAM FAMILY SERVICES405-528-7721 1100 N.W. 14th, OKC, 73106 Call for hours.
- Emergency and contract foster care for abused/neglected children
- Individual, marital, and family counseling for all ages based on sliding scale for those without insurance (insurance also accepted)
- Senior services (including senior companion program, foster grandparent program, and emergency senior shelter for those 55+)
- Infant/early childhood mental health
SUNBRIDGE COUNSELING/MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF CENTRAL OKLAHOMA405-943-3700 400 N. Walker, Ste. 190, OKC, OK 73102 Call for hours.
Very low cost individual, and family counseling, parental consultation, and psychological evaluation. Fees are based on family income. No one is ever denied services based on inability to pay. Generally, the wait is no more than two to four weeks. Eligibility requirements:
- Must live in central Oklahoma
- Cannot be involved in or expect to be involved in any issues before the court
- Unable to access counseling services through your community mental health center
TRANSITION HOUSE, INC.
700 Asp, Ste 2, Norman, OK 73069
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Transition House provides tools for sustaining mental wellness with skills development, supportive care, and advocacy.
- Transitional Living Program – Supervised apartment living that empowers the development of essential life skills while providing support
- Community Outreach Program – Provides opportunities for on-going socialization/recreational activities, support and crisis intervention
- Drop-In Center – For mental health clients to “drop-in” and hang out and for groups, activities, play, socialization, and a safe place to be
- TH Wellness Project – This program improves the understanding of the components of personal wellness while increasing healthy life style behaviors
YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES OF EL RENO405-262-6555
7565 East Highway 66, El Reno, OK 73036
Call for hours.
- Outpatient counseling for youth and families
- Homeless prevention program
- Emergency youth shelter
- Drug and alcohol class and counseling for youth
- Accepts Medicaid and offers sliding scale fee
- Housing placement (foster care)