Maternity Resident Programs
BIRTH CHOICE OF OKLAHOMA, INC.
Call for hours of operation.
Locations:4701 S. Western, Oklahoma City, OK 73109 405-631-4477 457 W. Gray St., Norman, OK 73069 405-360-9555 11A Burton Pl., Edmond , OK 73034
405-330-2111 6006 N. Rockwell, Bethany, OK 73008
Provides pregnancy testing (serving mainly those who receive pregnancy testing from them), maternity clothing, baby clothing, sizes newborn-24 months, diapers, formula, and ultrasounds.
HOPE HOME BAPTIST CHILDREN'S HOMEMaternity Homes: 918-272-2233
12700 E. 76th North, Owasso, OK 74055 Children's Homes: 405-691-7781
16301 S. Western, OKC, OK 73170
Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children provides a continuum of maternity services and care for women, children and families of the state of Oklahoma. Residential maternity programs are in OKC and Tulsa.
NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES ORGANIZATION405-236-0413
431 S.W. 11th St., OKC, OK 73109
Call for hours.
- Permanent housing programs for single adults who have a mental illness
- Transitional housing programs for single males between 18 – 23 years (many have aged out of foster care), homeless families with multiple children, and homeless, pregnant young women between 18 – 23 years, or women caring for a child under the age of five
- Rental assistance (when funds are available)
- Dental clinic offering basic general dentistry, x-rays, dentures & partials (lab in-house), for those 8yrs. and older, emergency appointments, fees typically range from $20 - $400, call for fees, payment required at time of service, cash only, no income or insurance required
- They also offer a variety of services, individualized case management, and life skills classes for clients