CROSS AND CROWN MISSION405-232-7696
1008 N. McKinley Ave., OKC, OK 73106
Call for Hours. www.crossandcrownmission.com
- Recovery program - AA group meets every Monday at noonFresh Market provides fresh fruits, vegetables, and bakery items to 30 families that sign a list at 8 a.m. each Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Food pantry provides a box with pasta, beans, applesauce, canned goods, crackers and other items of food to 50 families each Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday
- Baby Room - provides diapers, formula, clothing, and other necessay items for babies and expecting mothers
- Medical clinic - call to schedule an appointment
- Trinity Legal Clinic provides free legal services at the mission
DISTRICT ATTORNEYS COUNCIL - VICTIMS OF CRIME COUNCIL405-264-5006
421 NW 13th St., Ste. 290, OKC, OK 73103
Call for hours. https://www.ok.gov/dac/Victims/Victims_Compensation_Program/
- Compensation and assistance for persons who suffer injury as a result of criminal acts
- Assistance for victims of violent crimes and in preparing petition for Victim Protective Order (VPO)
- Assistance and support for persons (adults or children) who are victims of a crime (including financial and counseling assistance)
- Provides court advocates for victims
HISPANIC AMERICAN MISSION INC.405-272-0890
1836 N.W. 3rd St., OKC, OK 73106 Call for hours.
- Various immigration services
- Church services
- English and citizenship classes
- Free clothing
- Fee depends on service provided
- Available to anyone- First come, first served
LEGAL AID SERVICES OF OKLAHOMA, INC.1-888-539-5243/1-800-421-1641
2901 N. Classen Blvd., Ste. 112, OKC, OK
Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Civil)
Mon - Fri, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Public Defender) www.legalaidok.org
- Free legal representation or services to elderly and low income people on non-criminal matters
- Advice and counsel
- Community legal education
- Preparation of documents
- Representation before courts, administrative, and legislative bodies
- Public Defender services available when jail is a possible punishment
- When leaving a message, be sure to indicate victim of domestic violence if applicable
P.O. Box 11021, OKC, OK 73136
Call for hours. www.naacp.org
Help with civil complaints.
OKLAHOMA BAR ASSOCIATION405-416-7000
1901 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Call for hours. www.okbar.org
Takes consumer complaints on attorneys. No fee.
OKLAHOMA CITY COURT
722 N. Broadway, Ste. 400, OKC, OK
Call for hours.
Free legal services to elderly and low income persons involved in criminal misdemeanor matters, advice and counsel, preparation of legal documents. The judge recommends that the person seek the assistance of the office and the person must contact them for an appt.
OKLAHOMA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY - VICTIM SERVICES405-713-1639 320 Robert S. Kerr, Rm. 108 OKC, OK 73102
Call for hours. https://www.oklahomacounty.org/435/Victim-Services
- Support and possible compensation for victims who suffer bodily injuries as the result of criminal acts including persons who are victims of sexual assault
- D.A. reviews cases from law enforcement to determine if criminal charges will be made
- No fees charged
OKLAHOMA INDIAN LEGAL SERVICES405-943-6457
4200 Perimeter Center Dr., Ste. 222, OKC, OK 73112
Call for hours. www.oilsonline.org
- Non-profit legal aid office that provides services to low income Native Americans
- Indian child welfare, housing, natural resources, tribal sovereignty issues, individual rights
- Low-income tax clinic with funding from the Internal Revenue Service
OU LEGAL CLINIC405-325-3702
300 Timberdell Rd., Rm. 2020, Norman, OK 73019
Call for hours.
McClain and Cleveland Counties
Legal representation in civil cases and some criminal cases, contact by phone. Low income only. They take cases by semester--early January and late semester.
REACHING OUR CITY (ROC)405-440-9994
7710 N.W .10th, OKC, OK 73127
Call for Hours.
- Offers a food pantry to people residing in area (12 zip codes in close proximity)
- Free legal aid counseling (call for appointment)
- Childcare center
- Also provides clothing and children's medical clinic
TRINITY LEGAL CLINIC405-410-4544 P.O. Box 7868, Oklahoma City, OK https://www.trinitylegal.org/
Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, Inc. is an Oklahoma not-for-profit corporation offering legal services to needy individuals at various community-based organizations in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Provide legal services to clients of the City Rescue Mission, Cross & Crown Mission, and the Crossings Community Center.