Medical Clinics – Fees Charged
DR. BRUCE BELL405-684-9105 4200 S. May OKC, OK 73109 Call for hours.
$10 per visit. Family practice. Spanish speaking.
BREAST HEALTH NETWORK WITH OU405-814-2273 2607 S.W. 119th, Ste. A, OKC, OK 73170 Call for hours. 405-755-2273 13509 N. Meridian, OKC, OK 73120 Call for hours. https://www.oumedicine.com/oumedicine/adult-services/women's-health/breast-health-network
Breast cancer screening and detection.
CANADIAN COUNTY HEALTH
100 S. Rock Island, El Reno, OK 73036
1023 E. Vandament, Yukon, OK 73099
Call for hours.
- Comprehensive public health services, STD screenings, family planning, child health, immunizations, maternity services, TB skin testing, public health education, nutrition services, peer breastfeeding counseling
- Fees vary from free to sliding scale
- Serves Canadian County residents
- WIC services available
CLEVELAND COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Locations:405-321-4048 250 N.E. 12th, Norman, OK 73071
405-794-1591 424 S. Eastern,
Moore, OK 73160
Call for appointment.http://www.ok.gov/health/County_Health_Departments/Cleveland_County_Health_Department/
- Hours vary according to service
- Immunizations, family planning, STDs, limited dental clinic for children, child safety seats (when available), Child Guidance Clinic offers child and family counseling, food handler’s class
- Fees vary from free to sliding scale
- Serves Cleveland County and surrounding areas
- WIC services available
COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY OF OKLAHOMA CITY AND
OKLAHOMA/CANADIAN COUNTIES405-232-0199 319 S.W. 25th St., OKC, OK 73106 Call for hours.
- Assistance with bus passes. Call with zip code for district office locations and details
- Oklahoma Rx Discount card
- For homeless only
- Assistance with eye exams, eyeglasses, and dentures
- Priority given to persons diligently seeking employment
- Head Start - Full and part-time day care and preschool services with emphasis on the areas of child development, health/safety, nutrition, mental health, disabilities, family partnerships, parent involvement and literacy. These programs advocate for a community that shares responsibility for the healthy development of children and families. Children 3 to 5 years of age are eligible for enrollment if their families meet the income guidelines. Special classes, (GED): Classes in general education are available free of charge at two district centers. You must be receiving DHS benefits to qualify
GOOD SHEPHERD MINISTRIES
222 N.W. 12th Str., OKC, OK 73103
Call for appointment.
- General medical
- Dental extraction clinic
- Mondays ONLY. Call from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Administrative fee of $20 per visit
- Proof of income and proof of address required
HEALTH FOR FRIENDS (VARIETY CARE FOUNDATION)405-329-4161/405-329-1571
317 E. Hines, Norman, OK 73070 Call for hours.
Health for Friends is now a part of Variety Health Care. Sliding scale fee. Norman and surrounding area residents only. Health for Friends accepts patients from Norman and the surrounding area regardless of income level, including those who are without insurance, or whose insurance may not cover their medical or dental needs. They accept patients who have Medicare or Medicaid/SoonerCare. Discounted fees and co-pays are based on household income. Provide ambulatory care services, urgent care medical services, and health education. Provide comprehensive dental services and oral health education.Medical Evening Programs 405-329-4161 General Dental Practice Extraction Clinic Prescription Assistance Programs 405-329-4161 Women and Children's Center 405-701-1804
HOPE CENTER HEALTH SERVICE405-348-4680
1251 N. Broadway, Edmond, OK www.hopecenterofedmond.com
Call for an appointment. Immunizations, WIC program, and pregnancy clinic.
INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES (OKLAHOMA CITY INDIAN CLINIC)405-948-49004913 W. Reno, OKC, OK 73127Call for hours.
- Certified Native American CDiB cardholders only
- Primary health care services from young adult to geriatrics
- Harmon-y Pediatrics
- Behavioral health
MARY MAHONEY MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 N.E. 36th St., Spencer, OK, 73140 (P.O. Box 30589) (past Spencer, close to Jones, OK) Call for clinic and pharmacy hours. https://communityhealthok.org/spencer-mary-mahoney-memorial-health-center
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/dentures/crowns
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $50); need income proof
- Provides primary medical care with in-house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale
OKLAHOMA CITY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT405-427-8651
2700 N.E. 63rd, OKC, OK 73111 Call for hours. www.occhd.org
OU CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL405-271-5437 1200 Children’s Ave., OKC, OK 73104 Call for Hours. Emergency Department 405-271-4876 Adolescent Clinic 405-271-6208 https://www.oumedicine.com/oumedicine/the-children's-hospital
OU MEDICAL CENTER MEDICINE RESIDENT CLINIC405-271-5955 711 S.L. Young Blvd., Ste. 100, OKC, OK Call for hours.
Visits are $25 for those without insurance. Labs and X-rays are an extra charge.
OU PHYSICIANS DERMATOLOGY
619 N.E. 13th St., OKC, OK Call for hours.
Call for an appointment.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD405-528-2157 619 N.W. 23rd, OKC, 73109 405-732-3836 1200 S Air Depot Blvd, Midwest City, OK 405- 348-9904 341 S. Boulevard, Ste. 108, Edmond, OK 73013 https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Call for appointment (though walk-ins are accepted)
- Accepts Medicaid for family planning only
- Sliding scale fees
- Routine gynecological care (annual exams, pap smears)
- Testing/treatment of STD's
- Pregnancy testing/counseling
- Vasectomy (must be at least 25 yrs of age)
- Tubal ligation services (must be at least 25 yrs of age)
- Breast exams
- Colposcopy/cryo-therapy services
- HIV testing/counseling
- Midlife services for women
- Limited primary care
Super Ninos Clinic
420 S.W. 10th, OKC, OK
Mon- Fri, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Low-cost pediatric healthcare. Ages newborn to18 years. $20 per visit. Spanish speaking.
1025 Straka Terr., OKC, OK 73129
Call for hours and location of services needed. www.varietycare.org
- Preventative medicine
- Pediatrics and well child checks
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Family planning
- Mental health/substance abuse care
- Work and school physicals
- Immunizations – Please bring shots record
- On-site laboratory
- Patient education
- WIC Services available at some locations
YOURCARE CLINIC405-350-4300 2400 S. Cornwell Drive, Yukon, OK Call for hours. https://yourcareyukon.com/
Primary care provided for all ages. No appointment necessary. Most insurance plans, including SoonerCare accepted. Affordable pricing offered for patients with no insurance.