BAPTIST MISSION CENTER
2125 Exchange Ave., OKC, OK 73108
Call for hours.
Christian Family Health Care Center; OKC metro residents only - no restriction, totally free. Bring proof of residence; ID required. Appointment only (there is a waiting list). Services available to the uninsured only.
- Prescription eyeglasses (payment required), free eye appointments in Newcastle (Wednesday only), call for more information
- Free dental care/extractions; call for dental dates (mobile van every 3 months)
- Food pantry serves 25 families, weekly intake, can only receive every other month, valid ID and utility bill required (to verify address), ask for additional list of food pantries
- Medical clinic - OKC residents only - General medical exam for minor illnesses (no labs), new patient intake 1st Tuesday every month at 5 p.m., appointment only (no walk-ins)
- Prescription free, filled if available (need to be a patient)
INTEGRIS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-717-9872
1210 N.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73106
- 3rd Monday - Immunizations, prescription refills, and Take Charge for Women program
- Provides services to clients with long-term medical conditions (diabetes, hypertension, etc.), not emergencies
- No doctor in the office
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-749-0800
10255 N. Pennsylvania, The Village, OK 73120 Call to schedule an appointment.
- Offers medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health care in a Christian environment
- Services available by appointment
- No cost for low income without insurance
LIONS EYE BANK405-947-6540
4123 N.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73107
Specifically mention that you are calling for glasses and exams. Will refer to a Lions Club in your zip code area.
MINISTRIES OF JESUS405-340-7400
1100 E. I-35 Frontage Rd., Edmond, OK 73034 Call for hours.
- Provides eye exams to individuals of any age, residing in any county
- Medical clinic
- Call ahead for referrals and appointments
PREVENT BLINDNESS OKLAHOMA405-848-7123
6 N.E. 63rd, Ste. 150, OKC, OK 73105 Call for hours.
Provides information regarding resources in any county.
SKYLINE URBAN MINISTRIES COMMUNITY CHARITY EYE CLINIC405-632-2644, ext.211
500 SE 15th, OKC, OK 73129 www.skylineurbanministry.org/
- Community Cupboard - provides approximately one week of groceries (up to 12 meals per persons in family) up to 6 times a calendar year
- Well stocked clothing closet, free clothing with referral, special needs appointments available, 405-632-2644, 500 S.E. 15TH, OKC, OK 73129
- Some form of ID (Photo ID, Social Security Card, Veteran’s Card, etc.) needs to be provided for each individual (spouse, child, or other member of household) for whom food is being requested
- Community Charity Eye Clinic – free eye exam, reduced pricing on eye glasses
- Senior Nutrition- Prime Timers Program 405-632-2644, 500 S.E. 15th St., OKC OK 73129, Mon, Wed, & Fri, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m., program provides breakfast and lunch to senior citizens.
1025 Straka Terr., OKC, OK 73129
Call for hours and location of services needed.
- Preventative medicine, dental and vision services
- Pediatrics and well child checks
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Family planning
- Mental health/substance abuse care
- Work and school physicals
- Immunizations –bring shots record
- On-site laboratory
- Patient education
- WIC services available at some locations