ABC SMILESWalker Square Shopping Center
309 S.W. 59th, Ste. 105, OKC, OK 73109
Serves all ages. Medicaid, SoonerCare, United Concordia, AmeriPlan.
CITY RESCUE MISSION405-232-2709 800 W. California, OKC, OK 73102 Open 24/7 - Advisable to arrive before 7 a.m.
Need a ride to the City Rescue Mission? Call 877-817-HOPE (4673), Mon - Fi, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Emergency shelter to homeless men, women and families. Non-denominational. No fees.
- Clothing: Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., need to check-in to Social Services upon arrival
- Dental clinic - Client must "enroll" to be in program, be screened, interviewed, and take classes to better situation, in order to receive access to free dental treatment
- Meals served daily
- Crisis counseling
- Rehab program
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-749-0800 10255 N. Pennsylvania Ave., The Village, OK 73120
Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Offers medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health care in a Christian environment
- Services available by appointment
- No cost for low income without insurance
To qualify to receive free comprehensive dental care from one of D-DENT’s volunteer Dentists, you must be:
- Elderly (60 and older,) with low income and uninsured
- Developmentally disabled (manifested prior to age 18)
- Veteran with low income and uninsured
To apply for this program you must submit an application, providing proof of income and eligibility.
DELTA DENTAL RESOURCE FOR DENTAL CARE GUIDE405-607-4771 www.resourcefordentalcare.org Guide to free or low-cost dental care.
DENTURES & DENTAL SERVICES405-688-2500
2209 West I-240 Service Rd., #315, OKC 73159 (Walnut Sq., next to Hallmark) www.dentalservice.net
- Full service dental clinic w/ in-house laboratory
- Insurance accepted
- Lower fees than standard dentist office
- Financing available
- Low cost dentures and partials
- Accepts Medicaid
GOOD SHEPHERD MINISTRIES
222 N.W. 12th St., OKC, OK 73103 Call for appointment. www.goodshepherdokc.org
- General medical
- Dental extraction clinic
- Mondays ONLY. Call from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Administrative fee of $20 per visit
- Proof of income and proof of address required
INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES (OKLAHOMA CITY INDIAN CLINIC)405-948-4900 4913 W. Reno, OKC, OK 73127
Call for appointment.
- Certified Native American CDIB cardholders only
- Primary health care services from young adult to geriatrics
- Harmon-y Pediatrics
- Behavioral health
921 W. Britton Rd, OKC, OK 73114
- Services provided by volunteer licensed health care and dental professionals regardless of financial status or ability to pay
- Healthcare services
- Prescriptions provided if available
- Dental services
MARY MAHONEY MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 N.E. 36th, OKC, OK 73140 (PO Box 30589)
(past Spencer, close to Jones, OK)
Call for clinic and pharmacy hours.
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/dentures/crowns
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $50); need income proof
- Provides primary medical care with in house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale
MARY MAHONEY HEALTH CENTER AT LANGSTON405-466-2535 300 Martin Luther King, Langston, OK 73050 (Logan County)
Call Ahead. Dental screenings only.
MOBILESMILES OKLAHOMA317 N.E. 13th Oklahoma City, OK 73104 405-241-1299 www.mobilesmilesok.org
A partnership program of Oklahoma Dental Foundation and Delta Dental of Oklahoma Oral Health Foundation. The MobileSmiles Oklahoma dental van visits sites throughout the state, seeing those without dental insurance, low-income, lacking in ability to get to a dentist, and underserved regions. Schedules are determined by the local site partner.
NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES ORGANIZATION405-236-0413
431 S.W. 11th St., OKC, OK 73109
Call for hours.
- Permanent housing programs for single adults who have a mental illness
- Transitional housing programs for single males between 18 – 23 years (many have aged out of foster care), homeless families with multiple children, and homeless, pregnant young women between 18 – 23 years, or women caring for a child under the age of five
- Rental assistance (when funds are available)
- Dental clinic offering basic general dentistry, x-rays, dentures & partials (lab in-house), for those 8yrs. and older, emergency appointments, fees typically range from $20 - $400, call for fees, payment required at time of service, cash only, no income or insurance required
- They also offer a variety of services, individualized case management, and life skills classes for clients
OCEAN DENTALLocations: 405-605-4900 1610 S.W. 74th, OKC, OK 73159 405-525-1222 47 N.E. 23rd St., OKC, OK 73105 405-787-7827 3919 N. MacArthur, Oklahoma City, OK
- Dentists (Pediatric)
- Medicaid/SoonerCare or private insurance accepted
- Serves adults and children
OKLAHOMA DENTAL ASSOCIATION - DENTIST LISTING FOR PATIENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Lists potential dental providers for children with special health care needs and children aged 0-3.
OU COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY - STUDENT CLINIC405-271-6056
1201 N. Stonewall Ave., OKC, OK 73117
- Student clinic (lower fees) open through semesters
- A third less expensive than a normal clinic
- Teeth cleaning, only, call 405-271-7744
OU PHYSICIANS CHILDREN’S
HOSPITAL CHILDREN’S DENTAL OFFICE
1200 N Phillips Ave., Ste. 8900, OKC, OK 73104
- Adult and pediatric dental care and hygiene services, oral prophylaxis, topical fluoride applications, full mouth x-rays, diagnosis and denture service, plaque-control appointments, oral hygiene techniques and dietary counseling, pit and fissure sealant
- Insurance and Medicaid/SoonerCare accepted
- All ages welcome, sees everyone; not just children
PORTLAND AVENUE BAPTIST CHURCH (OPEN WIDE DENTAL CLINIC)405-946-9497 1301 N. Portland Avenue, OKC, OK 73107
By appointment only. Call at 9 a.m. on the Thursday BEFORE each dental clinic to schedule or check the website for designated time to call for appointment.
The Open Wide Dental Clinic operates each 3rd Saturday of the month starting at 9 a.m., at the PABC Connection Center.
- The clinic is free
- Treatments include: exams, cleanings, extractions, and simple fillings
Do not call the church office to schedule (see appointment information above).
ROSE STATE COLLEGE - DENTAL HYGIENE PROGRAM405-733-7336
6420 S.E. 15th, MWC, OK 73110 https://www.rose.edu/content/academics/academic-divisions/health-sciences/dental-hygiene/
- Teeth Cleaning (adults - $10.00, ages 3-12 - $5.00)
- X-rays available (free-must be screening appointment)
- Sealant placement, fluoride treatment, & nutritional advice
- Patients must be screened before receiving an appointment for teeth cleaning
- Screenings are free
- Services available August - May
VARIETY CARE - STRAKA TERRACE405-632-6688 1025 Straka Terr., OKC, OK 73129
Call for hours and location of services needed. www.varietycare.org
- Preventative medicine, dental and vision services
- Pediatrics and well child checks
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Family planning
- Mental health/substance abuse care
- Work and school physicals
- Immunizations –bring shots record
- On-site laboratory
- Patient education
- WIC services available at some locations