ALAMEDA CHURCH OF CHRIST405-321-0788 801 Alameda St., Norman, OK 73071 Call for hours. http://www.alamedacofc.org/
- No appointment necessary
- Bring photo ID
- Provides formula, food, diapers
- Clothing can be picked up every month
- Food can be picked up every other month
- Serves McClain and Cleveland County
- Back to school program for school supplies available August 5, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
ALL THINGS BABY, INC.405-285-6245
405 W. 2nd St., Edmond, OK Closed for the month of July. Call for hours.
- Counseling and other resources for women who are pregnant or have children
- Maternity clothes; infant/children's clothes
BUREAU OF VITAL RECORDS DIVISION405-271-4040
State Dept. of Health 1000 N.E. 10th St., 1st Floor, OKC, OK 73102
Provides vital information, birth and death certificates.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956
115 S.W. 24th St., OKC, OK 73109
Call for hours.
- Bring U.S. picture ID. Services are available for anyone with a U.S. ID
- Like a thrift store
- Clothes for anyone
- Household items such as dishes, sheets, and blankets
- Furniture waiting list
- Food service (by referral) for seven zip codes 73139, 73149, 73159, 73169, 73170, and 73179
- Must have referral from DHS, Church of Christ, or Community Action
- Since items are donated, there is no cost
INFANT CRISIS SERVICES, INC.405-528-3663
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Provides formula, baby and toddler food, diapers, blankets, clothing and other necessities, by appointment. A referral from another helping agency is encouraged. Child must be present unless letter from physician explaining absence.
- Starting January, 2020 we will provide 4 visits per calendar year until 4th birthday. Visits do not roll over each year
- Services provided five times during the babies first 48 months. Sizes newborn to size 6 available
- Car seats are available (first come, first served basis) for a $10 donation. Call for next car seat event
- Does not take referrals until the baby is born
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are welcome
- Statewide services are available
SAFE KIDSThe Children's Center Rehabilitation Hospital 405-470-2304
6800 N.W. 39th Exwy., Bethany, OK 73008 www.safekidsok.org
- Provide free car seat check-ups and installations
- A limited number of car seats are available at their car seat check-up events
- For families on state or government assistance, for a $10 fee