Sexual Assault (Adults)
2701 N. Oklahoma Ave., OKC, OK 73105
Call for hours. http://www.okcopeinc.org/
A behavioral health and substance abuse outpatient clinic. Services include life skills, social skills, counseling, screening referral aftercare, employment training, and mentoring.
- Counseling for individual, group, and family, Multi-cultural counseling center, Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Domestic violence, behavioral concerns, impulse control, sexual abuse
- Case management, psychological testing/evaluations
- Moral Recognition Therapy
- Fatherhood program
- DUI school & assessment
AND CONSULTING, INC.
4001 N. Classen Blvd., Ste. 225, OKC, OK 73118
Call for hours.
- Mental health counseling, parenting groups, anger management groups, sexual abuse family education, sex offender counseling and assessment, chaperone program, case management services, substance abuse assessment and services, consultative services
- Sliding scal fee, Medicaid/SoonerCare, or private insurance accepted
CRIME VICTIMS COMPENSATION PROGRAM
421 N.W. 13th, Ste. 290, OKC, OK 73103
Call for hours.
- Compensation and assistance for persons who suffer injury as a result of criminal acts
- Assistance for victims of domestic violence and in preparing petition for Victim Protective Order (VPO)
- Assistance and support for persons (adults or children) who are victims of a crime (including financial and counseling assistance)
- Provides court advocates for victims
OKLAHOMA COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
320 Robert S. Kerr, Rm. 505, OKC, OK 73102
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Support and possible compensation for victims who suffer bodily injuries as the result of criminal acts including persons who are victims of sexual assault
- D.A. reviews cases from law enforcement to determine if criminal charges will be made
- No fees charged
NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE
PASSAGEWAYS SHELTER FOR BATTERED WOMEN AND CHILDREN405-943-7273 / 1-800-522-7233 Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Counseling and Support Groups 405-947-4506 Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
Confidential residential facility providing a safe environment, support groups, counseling, advocacy services. Victims of domestic violence or sexual assault.
RAPE, ABUSE, & INCEST NATIONAL NETWORK HOTLINE (RAINN)
A statewide, 24-hour, toll free hotline which provides crisis intervention and referral. Emergency mental health & resource hotline.
6051 N Brookline, Ste. 112, OKC, OK 73112
Call for hours.
- Sexual education group therapy, sexual abuse non-offenders group, family development, parent aid program
- Individual therapy will be offered to clients to assist in understanding difficult subjects
- Sexual abuse services contract for DHS
- Fees: sliding scale. Medicaid/SoonerCare, private pay or private insurance accepted
WOMEN'S RESOURCE CENTER, INC.
Call for location.
Sexual Violence Crisis Line: 405-701- 5660
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Shelter services for women in domestic violence situations
- Education/prevention programs
- Counseling and crisis intervention for domestic violence and sexual assault
YWCA RAPE CRISIS CENTER
2460 N.W. 39th, OKC, OK 73112 https://www.ywcaokc.org/sexual-assault
- 24-hour hotline
- Support groups
- Assists sexual assault survivors in hospital ER
INTERNET RESOURCES FOR COPING WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT
Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assaultwww.ocadvsa.org
Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Networkwww.rainn.org
Oklahoma District Attorneys Councilwww.ok.gov/dac
For victim's rights and services.
Support for victims of rape, including a web library and message board.
Men mobilizing to prevent violence against women.