We provide services and accommodations for student with disabilities. If you are a student who has a disability you may be eligible for our services. Please refer to our links to find out more about how to qualify and receive our services. Also you may contact us by phone at (405) 682-7520.
Steps to Receiving Accommodations
1) Complete Online Student Disclosure Form
2) Schedule an Appointment with Disability Services
- Please stop in to the Office of Student Accessibility and Support or Call (405) 682-7520 to schedule your appointment.
3) Provide Appropriate Documentation for Your Disability
- Please review OCCC’s Documentation Guidelines. If you cannot obtain documentation prior to your scheduled appointment, you should still come to your appointment and options will be discussed about obtaining your documentation at that meeting.
4) Attend Appointment with Disability Services Staff
5) Discuss Your Approved Accommodations with Each of Your Instructors Each Semester
- If accommodations are approved, the student will need to discuss those approved accommodations with each of their instructors each semester in order to receive them for classes.