Student Financial Responsibility
For every semester you want to register for classes at OCCC, you will need to read and sign the Student Financial Responsibility Form.
- Go to occc.edu
- Login into MyOCCC Portal
- Sign in using your OCCC username and password, Forgot password or account locked? Go to https://www.occc.edu/password/index.html to learn how to reset it.
Your name will be displayed in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on where it says “Self-Service” that is in the middle of the page.
- Then click on "Students” tab
- Click on "Academic Planning and Registration"
- Then "Planning and registration"
You then will get redirected to main page of the student planning software.
- Click on your name/person icon (top right of the page)
- In the drop-down pick required agreements
- Click view to review the forms
- Read through the form
- Click Accept
- Repeat for all semesters you are registering for
- Once submitted click on the white house icon on the left side of the page
- Click on student planning (middle of the list on the right side of your screen)