Note: Close Alert Box

COVID-19 is a virus identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness that has spread globally into a pandemic. OCCC encourages you to learn more about COVID-19, health and safety precautions, and resources at:

OCCC Coronavirus Information

Coronavirus Reporting Form for Faculty and Staff

CDC Coronavirus Website


Records and Graduation Services can help you remotely with any services needed!

  • For Records changes (name, address, transcript questions and readmission) please email or call 405-682-7512.
  • For any questions regarding graduation (application status, AP/CLEP, and academic forgiveness) please email or call 405-682-7519.
  • To order your official transcript, please follow directions here at
  • To submit transcripts from another institution to OCCC, please send to or call 405-682-7512.

Welcome to the Office of Records! See the lists below to learn how can we help you.


You can now like us on Facebook


The Center for Learning and Teaching has created this informative map to help students find services and resources available on campus. Feel free to check it out.


All students who need to turn in a transcript from another institution or high school must turn it in at the Office of Records and Graduation. 

Transcripts should be mailed to: 

Oklahoma City Community College
Attn: Records
7777 S. May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Electronic transcripts should be emailed to: