Student IDs & Parking Decals
All students enrolled in credit classes at OCCC must have an OCCC photo identification (ID) card. Mobile Student ID cards are free for new students. New students must visit the Records Counter to take their photo for the mobile ID card. Should you want a physical ID card, the cost is $10.
To obtain a student ID you must be enrolled.
Students must also bring an existing photo ID with one's current name and picture; this could include a state-issued photo ID, a military photo ID, a high school photo ID, etc.
For students wanting to update their photo, there is an option to “update or submit photo” via the mobile app. Your photo will be reviewed to ensure it meets requirements before being approved or denied. You will receive email communication as to whether you’ll need to re-submit or if the photo was approved. This is only an option once you have a photo in the system previously taken at the Records counter.
PHOTO GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Crop - Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest.
- Plain Background - Should be taken against a plain, light background (white, off-white, light blue).
- Color Photo - Must be a color photo.
- No Accessories - Must not include sunglasses. Must not include hat or other head coverings, unless required for religious reasons.
- Face Camera - Must be positioned directly facing the camera.
- Look at Camera - Eyes should be open and looking at the camera.
- Unedited - No photo editing filters applied.
Mobile Student ID
Never lose your student ID again.
Set it up:
- Download TouchNet 360U from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register under OCCC-Oklahoma City Community College.
- Sign in with your OCCC student email and password.
- On-campus for student services like labs, the Rec & Fit Center and the Library.
Parking is free at OCCC; however, all vehicles must have an Oklahoma City Community College parking permit/decal. Students can obtain a parking decal at the Records Counter in the Main Building. To get a parking decal, students must provide their current license plate number.
Reserved parking areas are set aside for faculty/staff, disabled students and visitors to the College. Special parking permits for vehicles transporting permanently or temporarily disabled persons may be obtained from the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety. People who park in "no parking" areas, such as fire lanes, are subject to having their vehicles towed at the owner's expense. Vehicles and/or equipment left on campus for three days or longer without written consent of the Coordinator of Campus Police will also be removed at the owner's expense.
Parking Information for Individuals with Disabilities
Oklahoma City Community College has reserved parking for individuals with disabilities. These reserved parking spaces are located near accessible entrances and are indicated by signage displaying the International Symbol of Access.
Individuals needing to park in reserved parking must display a regular College parking permit and the state-issued disability parking permit. The parking permit can be obtained at the Disability Parking Certificate Desk at the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety (contact information below).
This office may be contacted at the following location:
Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
3600 Martin Luther King Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Telephone Number: (405) 425-2290
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday