Student Affairs Information
We are Open and working remotely to serve you!!
Did you know that you can access most of OCCC’s student resources remotely? In order to safely serve you during this time, we encourage you to take advantage of our online and phone resources.
- We have helped an incredible number of students via the OCCC student hotline. To keep up with demand, we have added staffing to allow us to expand hours of operation. Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Phone: 405-686-6277 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need assistance with your technology, please call our Information Technology Services, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., at 405-682-7777.
- If you need assistance with Moodle, OCCC’s online class platform, please call 405-682-7574 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or email anytime at> email@example.com.
Academic (Student Success) Advising
- For Summer & Fall 2020 course planning, please call 405-682-7849 to schedule an appointment utilizing Zoom. You may also email your SSA directlyor email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For guidance and questions regarding your current Spring 2020 course schedule, please call 405-682-7535. You may also email your SSA directly.
- For helpful tips and steps for Summer & Fall 2020 registration, please refer to the attached screenshots or visit: http://occc.edu/registration/index.html.
You do not have to come to campus to get admitted. Students can apply for admission online and submit transcripts electronically; concurrent students can submit the concurrent approval form electronically; and prospective students can contact Recruitment and Admissions at email@example.com, or at 405-682-7580, to learn more about OCCC, our campus resources and our academic programs.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 405-682-7580 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to your MyOCCC portal at https://portal.occc.edu, select self-service and click Financial Aid to view your information.
For financial aid questions, email email@example.com from your OCCC student email or call 405-682-7525.
Submit requested financial aid documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When personal identifying information, please email password-protected PDFs and notify us in a separate email of the appropriate password. You can also fax documents to 405-685-7837 or mail them to 7777 S. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73159.
NOTE: Be sure to include student name and student ID number with all documents submitted.
Financial Aid Forms are available at http://www.occc.edu/financialaid/forms.html.
International Student Services
For International admissions, academic advising, registration and immigration issues, ISS can assist you remotely. Please email your questions or requests to email@example.com, or call 405-682-7884, 405-682-7533 or 405-682-7538.
General information is available at https://www.occc.edu/international/index.html.
OCCC Food Pantry and Clothes Closet
The OCCC Clothes Closet and OCCC Food Pantry remain open to all current OCCC students. To access these services, please ensure you have your current student ID.
- The OCCC Food Pantry: Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Please fill out the following form if you need access to food supplies for your home and our staff will deliver a food package right to your car at a scheduled time:
- For other community resources, visit http://occc.edu/support/community.html, call us at (405) 682-7520, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Records and Graduation
Records and Graduation Services can help you remotely with any service needed.
- For Records changes (name, address, transcript questions and readmission) please email email@example.com or call 405-682-7512.
- For any questions regarding graduation (application status, AP/CLEP and academic forgiveness), please email> firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-682-7519.
- To order your official OCCC transcript, please follow directions here at http://www.occc.edu/records/transcripts.html.
- To submit transcripts from another institution to OCCC, please send to email@example.com
or call 405-682-7512.
Recreation and Fitness
For everyone’s health and safety, Recreation and Fitness is closed until further notice. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 682-7860.
We will help you remotely with every service we provide. Please call 682-1611, extension 7652, to receive the following:
- Information on how to navigate classes online
- List of online tutorial resources
- Grade checks and progress evaluations
- Assistance with transfer and scholarship applications
- List of local social services
- Information on OCCC services, such as food pantry and emergency fund
Students wishing to utilize employment services, to have resumes reviewed or set up appointments for assistance with employment-related issues, should email
Civic Honors program participants who have not already emailed submitted portfolio documents should submit them via email to email@example.com. The deadline has been extended to April 3. Unofficial transcripts from the student portal will be accepted. Any questions related to Civic Honors completion should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or requests related to student clubs and organizations should be directed to email@example.com or 405-682-7523.
Student Support Services
- Personal Counseling via Zoom or telephone. For appointments, call (405) 682-7520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disability eligibility via email, phone or Zoom. For appointments, call (405) 682-7520 or email email@example.com.
- Veteran’s benefits through email or phone. For appointments or more information, call (405) 682-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekly disability check-ins via Zoom. For appointments, call (405) 682-7520 or email email@example.com.
- For a list of services, visit www.occc.edu/support.
- For community resources, visit http://occc.edu/support/community.html, call us at (405) 682-7520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing and Assessment
For academic testing for Spring 2020 courses, please contact your instructor or check Moodle for directions.
TRIO Student Support Services
- For academic advising or coaching (e.g. class schedule, online courses, adding/dropping classes), please contact Mary Turner at email@example.com or call 405-682-1611, extension 7383.
- For any questions regarding TRIO activities and services – other than academic advising or coaching, please email Jennifer Privett at Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-682-1161, extension 7240, or email Crystal Mohamed at email@example.com, or call 405-682-1611, extension 7620.
- For tutoring services, please utilize GradeResults and/or email your tutor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other questions or assistance, please contact Crystal Mohamed at email@example.com.
- If you are in need of any personal, career or academic coaching, please contact your TRIO office for assistance at 405-682-7685, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Jennifer.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.