Teaching and Learning Resources
The CLT Magazine
This flipboard magazine contains articles and other online resources focused on teaching, technology, and strategies to increase student engagement and success.
CLT Magazine on Flipboard
Working with Neurodiverse Students
- PDF: Working with Neurodiverse Students Presentation Resource
- Video: Human Diversity Should be Celebrated, Not Treated as a Disorder
- PDF: Growth Mindset
- Video: Growth Mindset Introduction: What it is, How it Works, and Why it Matters
Teaching and Learning Resources in Moodle
Looking for a great new idea or want to try new strategies? There are resources here for you! Simply log into Moodle and discover topics such as getting to know your students, structuring the classroom, preventing burn out, and so much more - come and explore.
In this section, you will find resources related to Turnitin, which is a valuable feedback tool for students. Below, there are guides geared toward both instructors and students alike, answering many of the most common Turnitin questions, as well as delving into more advanced features that Turnitin offers.
- Turnitin Instructor Guide
- Turnitin Student Guide - How Do I Submit an Assignment to Turnitin
- Turnitin Student Guide - How Do I Revise a Rough Draft with Turnitin
- Turnitin Student Guide - How Do I View My Grade in Turnitin
- Turnitin Student Guide - How Do I Complete a Peermark Assignment
Seeking to learn more about adult learning theory or strategies? Log into Moodle and check out these self-enrollment courses to discover ways to increase student engagement and success in your course.
- Dr. R. Gagne Learning Outcomes and Nine Events of Instruction
Self enrollment key: gagne
- Flipping the Classroom
Self-enrollment key: flip
- Creating Effective Essential Questions
Self-enrollment key: essential
- Adult Learning: Theories and Teaching Applications
Self-enrollment key: adult
- Practical Teaching Strategies for Authentic and Active Learning
Self-enrollment key: transfer
- How to Guarantee You Get the Students You Always Wanted
Self-enrollment key: guarantee
- Creating Effective Mini-lectures to Engage your Students
Self-enrollment key: mini