Oklahoma City Community College offers an Associates of Applied Science Degree for the "Multicultural Technology Internship Program"(ATIP), the "General Motors Multicultural Service Educational Program" (ASEP), the Paint/Refinishing & Non-Structural Repair Program, and a new Diesel Technology Program. A student also has the option of obtaining a "Multicultural Certificate of Mastery" in the "Maintenance and Light Vehicle Repair Program (MLRP). All programs are certified by the National Multicultural Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) and prepare the student for Multicultural Service Excellence (ASE) certification.
Oklahoma City Community College has been training automotive technicians since 1978 and began one of the first corporate GM ASEP Programs in 1986. Students completing automotiv programs are placed and well prepared to enter and succeed in the automotive industry.
All automotive programs combine work in the classroom, lab activities, and practical on -theÂ· job experience in industry approved work sites. Qualified applicants will receive assistance from the college in obtaining a sponsor through pre-arranged dealer/student interviews.
Oklahoma City Community College offers:
- All automotive programs Nationally Certified
- ASE Master Certified Instructors
- Latest Technology Instruction on Today's Vehicles
- Internships in the metro area and throughout the state
- Class sizes to maximize hands-on training approach
- A variety of instruction delivery types
- Student discount tool purchase opportunities
- Scholarships for qualifying students