Preventing Sexual Harassment
Adjuncts and Temporary Employees
Oklahoma City Community College announces a new online training program entitled Preventing Sexual Harassment for adjunct, temporary, work-study and student employees. It is a convenient, easy way to complete training and its available 24 hours a day 365 days out of the year on any computer.
The training website and instructions on how to take the session are located on the Employee Homepage http://employee.occc.edu and this website under Preventing Sexual Harassment.
This is mandatory training and we ask all division and departmental leaders set aside time during the course of the day to allow employees time to complete the session. If a computer room is needed, please contact Melissa Dyer at 682-7864 to reserve time in the Employee Training room of the Library.
NEW Regular Full-Time and Regular Part-Time Employees:
Sexual Harassment Prevention training is required for all OCCC employees. This training is part of the New Employee Orientation session on the first Friday of every month. The Office of Professional Development will be in contact with new regular full-time and regular part-time employees to schedule this training.
For questions related to this training, contact Melissa Dyer, Professional Development and IITS Assistant at 682-7864 or Sherry Hendrix, Director of Professional Development at 682-7827. If you have a question about the OCCC Policy and Procedure 1012-Productive Educational Work Environment-Sexual Harassment or 1013- Productive Educational and Working Environment - Discrimination and Other Harassment , contact Millie Tibbits, EO/AA Compliance Officer at 682-7850.
How to complete Prevention of Sexual Harassment Testing:
- Go to http://training.newmedialearning.com/psh/oklahomacitycc/
- Proceed through the training. After reading a screen, hit continue to advance to the next screen.
- Please make sure you read each screen as you will be tested on this material.
- You can use the "drop down menu" to maneuver your way back and forth through the program.
- Anything in blue or purple and underlined can be clicked on for additional information.
The Mastery Test:
- Upon completion of the reading section in its entirety, you will be required to take a 15 question mastery test.
- If you achieve a score of 86% or higher, please fill out your name and other required information in the appropriate fields then click the "Click here to create certificate and record test results" button.
- If your score is lower than 86%, please retake the test. Please retake the test as many times as necessary to achieve a minimum score of 86%.
- After completing the test, you will be asked to fill out required information. If you do not see your department name in the drop-down box or have related questions about the required information, e-mail Melissa Dyer at email@example.com
- You can print a Certificate of Completion if you wish, to retain in your records.