NON-EMERGENCY MENTAL HEALTH/COUNSELING
ADULT OUTPATIENT SERVICES - O.U. H.S.C.405-271-5251, ext. 47643 OU Health Science Center
G. Rainey Williams Pavillion
920 Stanton L. Young Blvd., OKC, OK 73117 www.ouhsc.edu
- Adult patients with a wide range of mental health conditions are assessed and treated through the utilization of psychotherapy and pharmacology.
21 DAYS 2 CHANGE, LLC.405-254-5228 Jamestown Office Park 3035 N.W. 63rd, Ste. 200, OKC, OK 73116
- Home based services,
- Individualized treatment plan,
- Individual, family, and group counseling,
- Accepts Medicaid and private pay based on income.
A CHANCE TO CHANGE FOUNDATION405-840-9000
5228 Classen Circle, OKC, OK 73118
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (evenings by appointment)
- Offers assistance with substance abuse, problem gambling, sex addiction, and other behavioral addictions,
- Counselors are qualified to work with those suffering from depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress syndrome, and other trauma,
- Can help with marital and family issues and have children and adolescent specialists on staff. Offers education classes, workshops, and prevention programs. Accept private insurance, Medicaid, and offer a sliding scale fee based on household income.
C.A.R.E. FOR CHANGE, INC.405-524-5525 3621 N. Kelly Ave Ste. 100, OKC, OKC 73111 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.careforchange.org
- Individual and Family Counseling, Group Counseling (including Substance Abuse, Anger/Impulse Management, Parenting, Relapse Prevention, Adolescent Group Counseling),
- Substance Abuse Counseling, Drug and Alcohol Assessment, Case Management, Drug Testing, and 24 Hour Crisis Services,
- Men and fatherhood classes,
- Co-ed anger classes,
- Fees are based on sliding scale or Medicaid is accepted.
CENTRAL OK COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER405-360-5100
909 E. Alameda Norman, OK (location) P.O. Box 400, Norman, OK 73070-0400 (mailing) Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.cocmhc.net
Offers mental health and substance abuse services to children, youth, adults, and families. Services include:
- Transitional Services – provides transitional support to young people 16 – 25 who live in Cleveland or McClain Counties and have serious mental health conditions (405-573-3812),
- Child and Family Services – child and family counseling services, parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT), CARE for KIDS Mobile Crisis Program (405-573-6477 - Provide 24hr mental health assessment and stabilization for Cleveland and McClain County children and families who are in acute psychological, emotional or behavioral health crisis),
- Family Frontier System of Care – comprehensive spectrum of mental health and other necessary services which are organized into a coordinated network to meet the multiple and changing needs of children and their families (includes Wraparound Services, Family Night, Parent/Caregiver Involvement, Partners of Hope, Family Leadership Academy, Youth Involvement, The Motivators, and Teens Need to Talk (TNT2)),
- Outpatient mental health.
CHILDREN'S RECOVERY CENTER405-364-9004
320 12th Ave., Norman, OK 73071 Available 24-hours
- Mental health & substance abuse services for children, young adults, and families throughout Oklahoma,
- Inpatient 13 - 17 yrs. old.
CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CLINIC405-749-0800
2208 W. Hefner Road, OKC, OK 73120 Generally open Mon- Fri. Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Offers health, dental, and counseling care in a Christian environment,
- Services available by appointment,
- For low income, without insurance. No cost.
HOPE COMMUNITY SERVICES405-634-4400
6100 S. Walker, OKC, OK 73139
Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Walk-in Hours, 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (will accept after 11:30 a.m.) www.hopecsi.org
Basic services are targeted to persons who have a primary diagnosable mental/emotional disorder. Individuals with co-occurring disorders are welcomed for treatment. Specialized services (i.e. housing) shall serve areas dictated by the funding source. Services are prioritized by the following criteria:
- Persons in crisis,
- Persons being released from state psychiatric inpatient facility or OCCIC,
- Persons at risk for hospitalization,
- Severely mentally ill adults or severely emotionally disturbed children,
- Persons being released from a private psychiatric inpatient facility.
IMAT INTEGRIS MOBILE ASSESSMENT TEAM405-951-2273 (Only mobile to Integris Hospitals/Facilities)
- 24-hour crisis intervention & referrals,
- For children, adolescents, adults, seniors, & chemical dependency,
- 24-hour triage on phone.
LOGAN COMMUNITY SERVICES405-282-5524 4710 South Division, Guthrie, OK 73044 Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Fri, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. http://servinglogan.com/
Not-for-profit agency providing an array of services to the Logan County community.
- 24-hour crisis intervention,
- Emergency youth shelter,
- Information and referral,
- Individual, group, and family counseling,
- Marriage and relationship seminars, co-parenting after divorce, anger management, domestic violence, DUI school (ADSAC),
- Parenting educationMentoring/tutoring,
- Systems of Care,
- Smart Start – child development program for children birth to 3 years,
- Drug-Alcohol recovery and education (counseling, groups, and classes),
- AcceptS Medicaid and offer sliding scale fee.
MARY MAHONEY MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER405-769-3301
12716 N.E. 36th St, Spencer, OK, 73140 (PO BOX 30589)
Clinic: Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Pharmacy: Mon, Wed, Thurs, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Tues, 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.; Fri, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Low-cost EMG dental services only; NO surgical extractions/ dentures/crowns,
- Must register at Clinic Center; based on sliding scale (lowest cost $20); need income proof,
- Also provides primary medical care with in-house lab, pediatrics, WIC, psychological services, and case management on sliding scale.
MINISTRIES OF JESUS405-340-7400 1100 E. I-35 Frontage Rd, Edmond, OK 73034 Mon - Thurs, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Fri, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. http://www.moj.com/counseling
- Provides eye exams to individuals of any age residing in any county,
- Also provides medical clinic,
- Call ahead for referrals and appointments.
NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS
Provides mental health information.
NEW DISCOVERIES YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES405-232-1401
628 N.E. 4th St., OKC, OK
Mon, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Tues - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Provide outpatient individual and group counseling, parenting classes, anger management classes, substance abuse classes, and outpatient substance abuse program. Accept Medicaid and court order vouchers, as well as sliding scale fees based on classes.
NORMAN COUNSELING CLINIC405-360-0556
2221 Westpark Dr., Norman, OK 73069 Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. (after by appt.)
A full range of outpatient psychiatric services for all ages.
NORTHCARE CENTER (ADULT SERVICES)405-272-0660 1140 N. Hudson, OKC, OKC 73103
Adult mental health and substance abuse therapy, bed clinic, case management services. English/Spanish. Medicaid/SoonerCare accepted. 18 and over. Sliding scale, private pay, some insurance.
PROGRAM FOR ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT405-810-9578 1140 N. Hudson, OKC, OK 73103 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (24-hr on call phone)
Outpatient behavioral health services.
RED ROCK BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES405-424-7711
4400 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105 (Statewide offices: Shawnee, El Reno, Elk City, Clinton, Chickasha) Must go to screening first (Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.) and then the center will set up an appointment. Mon - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. www.red-rock.com/
- Individual and family counseling,
- Home based counseling for youth and families,
- Crisis intervention,
- Medication Clinic,
- Accept Medicare, Medicaid, SoonerCare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Saints, Health Choice.
SUNBEAM FAMILY SERVICES405-528-7721 616 N.W. 21st, OKC, 73103-1899 Mon - Wed, 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Thurs - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. www.sunbeamfamilyservices.org
- Emergency and contract foster care for abused/neglected children,
- Individual, marital, and family counseling for all ages based on sliding scale for those without insurance (insurance also accepted),
- Senior Services (including senior companion program, caregivers program for seniors, and adult shelter for those 55+),
- Early Head Start.
SUNBRIDGE COUNSELING/MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF CENTRAL OKLAHOMA405-943-3700 400 N. Walker, Ste. 190, OKC, OK 73102 Mon - Wed, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. http://mhaok.org/what-we-do/youth-outreach/sunbridg/
Very low cost individual, marital, and family counseling, parental consultation, and psychological evaluation. Fees are based on family income. No one is ever denied services based on inability to pay. Generally, the wait is no more than two to four weeks. Eligibility requirements:
- Must live in Central Oklahoma,
- Cannot be involved in or expect to be involved in any issues before the court,
- Unable to access counseling services through your community mental health center,
- No primary substance abuse or severe and persistent mental illness.
YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES OF EL RENO405-262-6555
7565 East Highway 66, El Reno, OK 73036
Mon - Thurs, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Outpatient counseling for youth and families,
- Homeless prevention program,
- Emergency youth shelter,
- Drug and alcohol class and counseling for youth,
- Accepts Medicaid and offers sliding scale fee,
- Housing placement.