ALAMEDA BAPTIST CHURCH405-329-5157
1503 E. Alameda, Norman, OK Mon, Tue & Thurs, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Food pantry available for residents of Norman and Noble only. Call for appointment.
ALAMEDA CHURCH OF CHRIST405-321-0788
801 E. Alameda, Norman, OK Wed, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.; 2nd Sat, 9:00 a.m. - 12 p.m.; 4th Thurs, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
No appointment necessary. Bring photo ID. Food can be picked up every other month. Serves McClain and Cleveland County.
ANTIOCH CHRISTIAN CHURCH405-691-2115 3616 S.W. 119th St., OKC, OK
Food pantry. Call on Mondays to schedule an appointment for Wednesdays.
BAPTIST MISSION CENTER405-235-6162
2125 Exchange Ave., OKC, OK 73108
Thurs, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 25 family weekly intake
- Can only receive every other month
- Valid ID and utility bill (to verify address) required
- Also handout additional list of Food Pantries
BRITVIL FOOD PANTRY405-842-1275
8717 N. Western, OKC, OK 73114
Serves zip codes: 73114, 73120, 73131, 73105
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Food pantry provided. Must bring photo ID on every visit and provide address verification/utility bill and social security card for every member of the household to initial visit, as well as annually.
CAREFOROKC - a ministry of First Baptist Church of Oklahoma City405-232-4255 1201 N. Robinson, OKC, OK 73103
- Food Pantry and Clothing Room
- Mondays Only 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (No appointment necessary)
- Must have ID or Proof of Residency
- Available for zip codes: 73103, 73104, 73015, 73106, 73107, 73108 and 73118
CATHOLIC CHARITIES ARCHDIOCESE OF OKLAHOMA CITY405-523-3028 / 1-800-375-8514 1501 Classen Blvd., OKC, OK Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Disaster relief program that provides pre- and post-adoption services, pregnancy counseling, marriage, family and individual counseling, immigration legal services, refugee resettlement, emergency rent and utility assistance; disaster relief, homeless services, faith community nursing, and parish outreach, resale shop, maternity wear, clothes for preemie-10 yrs, other baby items, furniture etc.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956 115 S.W. 24th St., OKC, OK 73109 Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (must arrive by 1:30 p.m.)
Serves residents located in zip codes: 73139, 73149, 73159, 73169, 73170, & 73179. Referral needed from DHS, Community Action, or a Church of Christ. Provides food at no cost.
CITY CARE, INC.405-609-2400 2400 General Pershing Blvd., OKC, OK 73107
Food outreach as well as affordable housing. City Care is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization at work in the Oklahoma City metro area, improving the lives of those in poverty. City Care prepares Oklahoma City's less fortunate for positive change by providing: Food, shelter and sanctuary for the homeless. Supportive housing for low-income families and homeless. One-on-one tutoring and mentoring for inner-city kids through City Care's Whiz Kids Oklahoma and the opportunity to build life skills with City Kids Outdoors at Crystal lake. altogether, City Care is working to provide an opportunity to transition out of homelessness and achieve long-term success.Whiz Kids Oklahoma Office 923 N. Robinson, Ste. 320, OKC, OK 73102 Phone: (405) 602-2815 OKC Homeless Day Shelter 1729 N.W. 3rd St., OKC, OK 73106 Phone: (405) 415-8500
COMPASSIONATE HANDS405-354-9591 119 S. 6th St., Yukon, OK 73099 Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Serves zip code 73099
Offers food pantry, referrals, provides utility/rent, & prescription assistance to those who live in their service area.
COUNCIL ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH405-789-3175
2900 N. Council Rd., Bethany, OK 73008
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. www.councilroad.org
Food pantry provided to individuals living in zip codes 73008, 73099, 73122, 73132, & 73127. ID required and may only come once a month.
CROSS & CROWN MISSION405-232-7696
1008 N. McKinley, OKC, OK www.crossandcrownmission.com
Serves certain zip codes in NE OKC only.
- AA meeting at Noon on Mondays.
- Food pantry Mon, Tues, & Wed beginning at 11 am until the first 50 families are served.
- Medical clinic Tues. to the first 15 families beginning @ 8:30 am
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF BETHANY405-789-3312
3800 Mueller, Bethany, OK 73008 (west of MacArthur)
Wed, 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. http://fbcbethany.com/
Supply kit of non-perishables. Please bring valid photo ID.
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF MOORE405-793-2600
301 N.E. 27th, Moore, OK 73160
Mon, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. www.firstmoore.com
Must be a resident of Moore. Provide ID and utility bill. Food and clothing.
FOOD & SHELTER INC.405-360-4954
104 W. Comanche St., Norman, OK 73069
Mon- Fri, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m., Sat, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m., Sun, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Food, Housing, and Emergency Services for people in crisis for Cleveland County residents.
HIGHLAND BAPTIST CHURCH405-794-5432
2425 S.E. 4th St., Moore, OK
Tues & Thurs, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Food Pantry available. Not zip code specific. No ID required
1251 N. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034 Mon - Thurs, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. www.hopecenterofedmond.com
- Edmond and Arcadia residents, only
- Requires ID and utility bill
- For financial aid, current income required
1335 W. Sheridan, OKC, OK 73146 Food Baskets Mon, Wed, Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. www.jesushouseokc.org
- Offers clothing and furniture (Tues & Thurs 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Week days, 3 hot meals (7:30 a.m., 12 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.)
- Weekends 2 hot meals (10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.)
LOVE LINK MINISTRIES405-239-6219
1122 Linwood Blvd., OKC, OK 73106 Food Pantry open Tues & Fri, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. www.lovelinkministries.org
Food Pantry. Need photo ID and proof of address. Can come once a month.
MT. CARMEL BAPTIST CHURCH405-424-5531
3721 Staton Dr., OKC, OK 73111
Mon, 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. Food pantry provided.
OKC PUBLIC SCHOOL CHILD NUTRITION SERVICES
Free or reduced price school lunches are available for children who attend Oklahoma City Schools whose families meet income criteria. Log on to link: www.okcps.org/cns or call for more information. Similar programs may be available in other school districts. For schools other than those in the Oklahoma City School District, please contact the school or district.
PORTLAND AVENUE BAPTIST CHURCH405-942-5539 1301 N. Portland Avenue, OKC, OK 73107
The Fresh Food Mobile Market is done in partnership with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma. It takes place each first Tuesday of the month in front of the PABC Connection Center at 9 a.m.
- Each person receives around 20lbs. of fresh fruits and vegetables. Bring your own bag or container to carry your items in.
- There is no paper work, just healthy food for families in our community.
PRESBYTERIAN URBAN MISSIONS405-946-1556 3737 N. Portland, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- Emergency groceries for up to four days, (Gives about two weeks of food per member of family),
- Tutoring program for Kaiser Elemtary students (there is currently a two-year waiting list)
- Need referral from DHS or proof of income first visit.
REACHING OUR CITY (ROC)405-440-9994 7710 N.W. 10th, OKC, OK 73127 Mon,Thurs & Fri, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.; 2nd and 4th Sat, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. www.reachingourcity.org
Food pantry to people residing in area (12 zip codes in close proximity) and free legal aid counseling (call for appointment) . Childcare center. Also provides clothing and children's medical clinic.
REGENCY PARK BAPTIST CHURCH405-794-3507
2001 N. Janeway, Moore, OK 73160
Wed, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Food and used clothing for residents in the 73160 and 73139 zip code areas. Need ID and Social Security numbers of each member of the household.
REGIONAL FOOD BANK405-972-1111 3355 S. Purdue Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73137 Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Visit this site to search for local food banks by zip code.
SKYLINE URBAN MINISTRIES COMMUNITY CUPBOARD405-236-5212
701 N.W. 8th St., OKC, OK 73102
Food Bank is open Tues and Thurs. be in line by 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. www.skylineurbanministry.org/
- Provides approximately one week of groceries up to six times a calendar year.
- Photo ID required.
- Some form of ID (Photo ID, Social Security Card, Veteran's Card, etc) needs to be provided for each individual (spouse, child, or other member of household) for whom food is being requested.
- Upon arrival, will be given number; will then meet with a volunteer; that volunteer will go through the pantry with participants.
- Rarely have fresh produce or meat. (Around the holidays, some fresh meats are usually available.)
- This program serves approximately 40 to 60 individuals a day.
- Skyline also offers a community charity eye clinic.
SENIOR NUTRITION - PRIME TIMERS PROGRAM405-632-2644 500 S.E. 15th St, OKC, OK 73129 Mon, Wed, & Fri, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Program provides breakfast and lunch to senior citizens.
TRINITY BAPTIST CHURCH405-321-2000
801 N. Peters Norman, OK 73064
Wed, 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. www.trinitynorman.org
Food pantry for residents of Norman and Noble. Need ID and proof of address.
TRINITY INTERNATIONAL BAPTIST CHURCH405-528-6327
1329 N.W. 23rd St., OKC, OK 73106 Call for hours.
Food pantry provided within the area code. For additional information, please call.
WILDEWOOD CHRISTIAN CHURCH405-478-0781
6900 N. Kelley Ave., OKC, OK 73111 Food Pantry open Fri, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.