SEXUAL ASSAULT (MINORS)
BETHESDA INC.405-364-0333 1181 E. Main Str., Norman, OK 73071
(Community Services Building)
Group and individual counseling for children and youth 3 - 18 yrs, who have been sexually abused.
CCAN CENTER FOR CHILD ABUSE
Child Study Center
940 N.E. 13th St., Suite 3B 3406 OKC, OK 73104
Mon - Fri 8 am - 5 pm
Offers assessment and treatment for children who have been abused or neglected. Adolescent sex offenders, women, and the children of women who used inappropriate substances during pregnancy, assessments for children at high-risk for abuse or neglect, New Directions. Accepts Medicaid/SoonerCare private insurance, private pay.
CHILD ABUSE RESPONSE AND EVALUATION CENTER (CARE Center)405-236-2100
1403 Ashton Place, OKC, OK
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- A coordinated approach to investigations.
- Trains professionals.
- A safe environment for abused children.
DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S VICTIM/WITNESS CENTER405-713-1639
320 Robert S. Kerr Ave., Rm. 505, OKC 73102
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Compensation for victims who suffer bodily injuries as the result of criminal acts, assistance of victims of domestic violence assistance for persons preparing to file a VPO and support for persons who are victims of sexual assault.
- Victim of a crime who has suffered a bodily injury.
- D.A. reviews cases from law enforcement to determine if criminal charges will be made.
- No fees.
HEART LINE/CARE LINE
Statewide 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week hotline
NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE1-800-799-7233 (SAFE)
RAPE, ABUSE, & INCEST NATIONAL NETWORK HOTLINE
TEENLINE1-800-852-8336 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week hotline
Provides free, confidential, and anonymous telephone listening, crisis intervention, and information and referral services.
6051 N Brookline, Suite 112 OKC, OK 73112
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Sexual education group therapy, sexual abuse non-offender’s group, family development parent aid program. Individual therapy will be offered to clients to assist in understanding difficult subjects. Sexual abuse services contract for DHS. Fees: sliding scale Medicaid/SoonerCare, private pay or private insurance accepted.
YWCA RAPE CRISIS HOTLINE