AIDS SPANISH HELPLINE1-800-344-7432
AMERICAN SOCIAL HEALTH ASSOCIATIONSexually Transmitted Infection Resource Center Hotline
7:00 am- 5 pm Mon- Fri
GUIDING RIGHT, INC.405-733-0771
7901 NE 10th, Suite A-111, Midwest City, OK 73110
(West of NE 10th Street & Midwest Boulevard, on the north side) 8 am - 6 pm Mon - Fri
Provides HIV testing and counseling for individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
WIC (Women, Infant, and Children)
LATINO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY405-236-0701 420 SW 10th St., OKC, OK 73109 8:30 am - 5 pm Mon-Fri
- Individual counselingParenting groups
- Home visits for Spanish speaking clients
- Home based parenting skills& training
- Services targeted at Latino population
- Free immunizations
- Hispanic women's clinicMentoring program
- Provides information to the Latino community about services, opportunities, contacts, etc.
OKLAHOMA HIV/AIDS STATEWIDE HOTLINE1-800-535-2437 8 am - 5 pm, CDC Prevention After hours www.ok.gov/health Information and referral hotline -- Answers basic questions on HIV/STDs.
OKLAHOMA STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT405-271-4636
8am - 5 pm Mon-Fri
- Prevention programs for STDs, AIDS, & viral hepatitis
- Answer questions and discuss resource options
405-232-2437/1-800-285-2273 5001 N. Pennsylvania Ave, Ste 100, OKC, OK 73112 www.rainoklahoma.org
Care management Provides HIV/AIDS education to schools, community, work places, and civic organizations HIV/AIDS testing Serves the 405 and 580 area codes.
Advantage Program - In Home Health Care
RED ROCK BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
4400 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
8:00am - 5:00 pm Mon - Thur, 8:00 am - 4 pm Fri
- Free confidential HIV testing with 20 minute results
- Syphilis testing
- Support services for persons with AIDS and their families
- HIV/AIDS prevention programs.
- Satellite offices throughout the state
O.U. MEDICAL CENTER
405-271-8711/ 405-271-5400 (Scheduling)
OB/GYN - High Risk Pre-Natal Clinic
1200 N. Children Ave. Suite 1A, OKC, OK 73104
7:30 am - 5 pm Mon - Fri
- Provide ultrasounds and other prenatal care to women who are HIV positive
- Provide services to any high risk pregnancy