AIDS SPANISH HELPLINE1-800-344-7432
AMERICAN SOCIAL HEALTH ASSOCIATIONSexually Transmitted Infection Resource Center Hotline
Mon- Fri, 7 a.m.- 5 p.m. www.ashasexualhealth.org
GUIDING RIGHT, INC.405-733-0771
7901 N.E. 10th Str., Ste. A-111, Midwest City, OK 73110
(West of N.E. 10th Str. & Midwest Blvd., on the north side) Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Provides HIV testing and counseling for individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their families,
- WIC (Women, Infant, and Children).
LATINO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY405-236-0701 420 S.W. 10th St., OKC, OK 73109 Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Individual counselingParenting groups,
- Home visits for Spanish speaking clients,
- Home based parenting skills& training,
- Services targeted at Latino population,
- Free immunizations,
- Hispanic women's clinicMentoring program,
- Provides information to the Latino community about services, opportunities, contacts, etc.
OKLAHOMA HIV/AIDS STATEWIDE HOTLINE1-800-535-2437 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., CDC Prevention After hours www.ok.gov/health
Information and referral hotline -- Answers basic questions on HIV/STDs.
OKLAHOMA STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT405-271-4636
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Prevention programs for STDs, AIDS, & viral hepatitis,
- Answer questions and discuss resource options.
405-232-2437/1-800-285-2273 5001 N. Pennsylvania Ave., Ste. 100, OKC, OK 73112 www.rainoklahoma.org
Care management Provides HIV/AIDS education to schools, community, work places, and civic organizations HIV/AIDS testing Serves the 405 and 580 area codes.
Advantage Program - In Home Health Care
RED ROCK BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
4400 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Thur, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fri, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Free confidential HIV testing with 20-minute results,
- Syphilis testing,
- Support services for persons with AIDS and their families,
- HIV/AIDS prevention programs,
- Satellite offices throughout the state.
O.U. MEDICAL CENTER
405-271-8711/ 405-271-5400 (Scheduling)
OB/GYN - High Risk Pre-Natal Clinic
1200 N. Children Ave. Ste. 1A, OKC, OK 73104
Mon - Fri, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Provide ultrasounds and other prenatal care to women who are HIV positive,
- Provide services to any high risk pregnancy.