Our promise to you:
- Our staff will strive to provide excellent, professional, customer service.
- We will work diligently to create a comfortable, pleasant environment for all those using the Test Center and Assessment services.
- We will follow check-in and check-out steps specified by regulation, faculty, and our various vendors.
- We will maintain confidentiality in accordance with OCCC policy and FERPA.
- We will protect the integrity of all academic tests to the best of our ability.
- We will maintain order and quiet in the testing room.
- We will monitor every candidate during every testing session, for the entire testing session.
- We will report all incidents by completing an incident report and will respond to incident reports when necessary.
- We will enforce security procedures so that the integrity of tests remains intact.
Meet our Test Center and Assessment Team Members
Education: B.A., Social Work - Northwest Nazarene University
Location: Main Building- Advising I
Education: - Phillips Univeristy
Education: A.A., Music - Rose State College
Education: B.S., Sports Media - Oklahoma State University