Facilities Management Administration/Planning is responsible for the effective and efficient administering and managing of all assigned Facilities Management functions and assets. Facilities Management is one function of a team reporting to the President.
The Facilities Management management team consists of the Executive Director, Director, Building Maintenance and Operations Manager, Building and Campus Services Manager, Material Control - Assets & Production Manager, Project Manager, Project Design Specialist, and Facilities Management Assistant.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Day-to-day operations of all aspects of the Facilities Management
- Work control (receipt, research, planning, coordinating, execution, and closeout)
- Personnel administration
- Budgeting, master planning, and strategic planning
- Utilities and energy management
- Building maintenance (systems, structure, and infrastructure)
- Roofs, roads, parking lots, and sidewalks (repair, replacement, and new construction)
- Building services (classrooms/office furniture relocation, special College event setups, and other scheduled event setups)
- Custodial (in-house and contractual)
- Pest control services
- Waste management, recycling program, and archive storage.
- Landscape and irrigation (in-house and contractual)
- Fleet management services (acquisition, repairs, scheduling, and disposal)
- Shipping/receiving (incoming, outgoing, and distribution)
- Mail services (incoming, outgoing, and distribution)
- Inventory (fixed assets, perpetual supplies, and surplus)
- Warehousing (perpetual, surplus, and incoming/outgoing materials)
- AutoCAD project design
- New construction/remodel management, and project management (as owner/operator, as general contractor, and as sub-contractor)
- Contracting/bid specifications (for all in-house projects)
- ADA accessibility guidelines research and implementation
- Room rental reservations
- Permanent and temporary campus signage
Click on the underlined name to send an email to that person.
|Chris Snow||Executive Director of Facilities Management|
|Michael Mondt||Director of Facilities Management|
|Kevin Brannan||Project Design/Systems Manager|
|Melanie Wilkerson||Facilities Management Assistant|