9113 N Council, OKC, OK 73132
Tues - Sat 10 am - 6 pm
CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF OKLAHOMA CITY1501 N Classen Blvd., Suite 200 Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Mon - Fri 8 am - 4:30 pm.
Disaster relief program that provides pre- and post- adoption services, pregnancy counseling, marriage, family and individual counseling, imigration legal services, refugee resettlement, emergency rent and utility assistance, disaster relief, homeless services, faith community nursing, and parish outreach, resale shop, maternity wear, clothes for preemie - 10 yrs, other items, furniture, etc.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956
115 S.W. 24th St., OKC, OK 73109
Mon - Fri 9 am - 2 pm (Must arrive by 1:30 pm)
- No referral necessary for thrift store items
- Bring picture ID
- Misc. household items
JESUS HOUSE405-232-7164 1335 W. Sheridan, OKC, OK Mon - Fri 10 am - 4 pm
- Furniture available Tuesday morning.
- First come, first served.
5751 E Reno, Midwest City, OK 73110
Tues and Fri 10 am - 1:30 pm
- Food and clothing, furniture, household items,
- Counseling to be approved before eligible, looks at income and expenses,
- Will do budgetary and financial guidance.
- Religious services.
- No fees, no OKDHS referral needed.
- Clients must provide verification of current address and SS# for all household members.
Serves only zip codes: 73110, 73115, 73130, 73135, 73141, 73145, 73150, 73165, 73320, 73066, 73084, 73117 east of Bryant.
THE URBAN MISSION405-946-1556 3737 N. Portland, OKC, OK 73112
- Household items provided for “Burnout” victims referred by the Red Cross.
- Appointment required.