ADVENTIST COMMUNITY SERVICES405-721-6110
4735 N.W. 63rd St., OKC, OK 73132
Wed 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
New and used clothing, food, provided through local churches, merchandise varies. Serves anyone in need.
ALAMEDA CHURCH OF CHRIST405-321-0788 801 E. Alameda, Norman, OK Wed 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. No appointment necessary. Bring photo ID. Clothing can be picked up every other month. Serves McClain and Cleveland County.
BAPTIST MISSION CENTER405-235-6162
2125 Exchange Ave., OKC, OKC Tues and Wed 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
BIRTH CHOICE OF OKLAHOMA, INC.
|4701 S. Western OKC, OK 73119 405-631-4477 Mon 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Tues 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Wed 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thurs & Fri 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.||11 Burton Pl. Edmond, OK 73034 405-330-2111 Mon & Thurs 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Tues & Wed 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|457 W. Gray Norman, OK 405-360-9555 Mon 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wed & Thurs 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.||6006 N. Rockwell Bethany, OK 405-495-6919 Mon, Tues, & Thurs 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Wed 3:30pm - 5:30 p.m. / 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Fri 9am - 1pm|
Call for appointment. Provides maternity clothing, baby clothing (sizes newborn - 24 months), diapers, and formula. Primarily serving those who received their pregnancy test from Birth Choice of Oklahoma.
CAREFOROKC - Ministry of First Baptist Church of Oklahoma City405-232-4255
1201 N. Robinson OKC, OK 73103
Tues & Thurs 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Serves zip codes 73102, 73103, 73104, 73105, 73106, 73107, 73108, and 73118
- Clothing Room and Food Pantry
- Mondays Only 4:30 - 6:30 pm (No appointment necessary)
- Must have ID or Proof of Residency
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956
115 S.W. 24th St., OKC, OK 73109
Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (must arrive by 1:30 p.m.)
- Services available to anyone with a US ID. Bring U.S. photo ID
- Like a thrift store
- Clothes for anyone
- Household items such as dishes, sheets, and blankets
- Furniture waiting list
- Food service seven zip codes: 73139, 73149, 74159, 73169, 73170, and 73179
- Must have referral from DHS, Church of Christ, or Community Action
- Since items are donated, there is no cost.
CITY RESCUE MISSION405-232-2709
800 W. California, OKC, OK 73106 www.cityrescue.org
Accessible 24 hours a day. Free Clothes. Need to check-in to Social Services upon arrival.
CROSS AND CROWN MISSION
1008 N. McKinley Ave., OKC, OK 73106
Serves certain zip codes in NE OKC only.
Must sign up at 8 am for all services. Legal services available. Food pantry open Mon, Tues, & Wed beginning at 11am - open until 50 families served. Medical clinic Tuesday to the first 15 famiies beginning @ 8:00 am. AA meeting at noon on Mondays.
THE FATHER'S BUSINESS (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)405-794-3161 805 NW 24th St Moore, OK Tues 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Food and clothing pantry. Call ahead for zip codes.
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF BETHANY405-789-3312 Neighborhood Clothing Room 3800 Mueller, Bethany, OK (west of MacArthur) http://fbcbethany.com/ Food pantry Mon and Wed 9:30 am - 1:30 pm.
316 S. Blackwelder Ave., OKC, OK 73108
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
GUILD OF ST. GEORGE405-232-2266
127 NW 7th, OKC, OK 73102
Mon, Wed, & Fri 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
Provide help with prescriptions, utility bills, and food pantry. Must come in person for assistance.
INFANT CRISIS CENTER405-528-3663
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Services are provided for children birth - 4 years of age. A referral from a social service agency is necessary for first visit or if it has been 6 months or more since the last visit. Child must be present unless letter from physician explaining absence.
- Formula, food, diapers – services provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum waiting period of 7 days between visits.
- Clothing provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum of 7 days.
- Sizes newborn to size 6 available.
- Does not take referrals until the baby is born.
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are welcome.
- Services are provided statewide.
JESUS HOUSE - Clothing405-232-7164 1335 W. Sheridan, OKC, OK Mon, Wed & Fri 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Tues & Thurs- 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. www.jesushouseokc.org
Used clothing free of charge. First come, first served.
LOVE LINK MINISTRIES405-239-6219 1122 Linwood Blvd., OKC, OK 73106 Tues - Fri 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Sat 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Pantry Tues & Fri 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Low prices on clothing, household goods, and books. Pantry open on Tues. and Fri. from 11 am - 1 pm.
OKLAHOMA CITY COMPASSION, INC.Penn Avenue Church of the Nazarene
2132 W. Park Place, OKC, OK 73107
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sat 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. www.okccompassion.publishpath.com
Recovery Houses - residential programs for those who need serious help in getting their lives back on track. Most of our clients are coming out of very desperate situations. Some have been in alcohol and drug programs or in jail or prison. Clothing, hot meals, serves nutritious meals six days a week. When staffing and resources are available, provides school supplies, Christmas gifts, and other kinds of enjoyable and useful donations. Anyone in need, help for the disadvantage. Emergency assistance with referral.
SALVATION ARMY405-246-1060 Men's lodge 405-246-1080 Family lodge 405-246-1133 311 SW. 5th, OKC, OK 73101 PO Box 2095, OKC, OK 73101
- Food assistance, meals, emergency shelter, clothing assistance, utility assisance, Christmas assistance
- Senior citizens transportation program
- Boys & Girls Clubs serves as a youth center for children of working parents. Children are provided with meals, homework assistance, character-building activities and recreation activities at the center, located at 2808 SE 44th and at 201 S. Bickford in El Reno, 73036.
- Serves Oklahoma, Canadian and Cleveland counties.
SKYLINE URBAN MINISTRIES COMMUNITY CLOTHING CLOSET405-632-2644 500 SE 15th, OKC, OK 73129 Clothing Closet Mon - Fri 12:30 p.m .– 1:30 p.m. http://www.skylineurbanministry.org/
Well stocked clothing closet organized according to size.
- $0.50 per item.
- Rotated stock.
- Free clothing w/referral Tues & thurs 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Special needs scheduled appointments available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11 am. DHS or school counselor letter required on these days.
Skyline also offers a community charity eye clinic, a community cupboard program, and a senior nutrition program.
SUITED FOR SUCCESS405-521-1089
4149 Highline Blvd., Suite 370, OKC, OK 73108
Call for an appt. Clothing for job interviews only. Referral by social service agency.
WILDEWOOD CHRISTIAN CHURCH405-478-0781
6900 N. Kelly Ave., OKC, OK 73111 Food Pantry opens Friday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WONDERFULLY YOURS CLOTHING CLOSETWonderfully Made Foundation 405-778-6870
4010 N. Lincoln Blvd., Suite 106, Oklahoma City, OK 73105 www.thewonderfullymadefoundation.com
Provides new and gently used clothing and shoes, as well as hygiene products to women and children.