ADVENTIST COMMUNITY SERVICES405-721-6110
4735 N.W. 63rd St., OKC, OK 73132
Wed, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
New and used clothing and food provided through local churches. Available merchandise varies. Serves anyone in need.
ALAMEDA CHURCH OF CHRIST405-321-0788 801 E. Alameda, Norman, OK Wed, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
No appointment necessary. Bring photo ID. Clothing can be picked up every other month. Serves McClain and Cleveland Counties.
BAPTIST MISSION CENTER405-235-6162
2125 Exchange Ave., OKC, OKC Tues and Wed, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
BIRTH CHOICE OF OKLAHOMA, INC.
|4701 S. Western OKC, OK 73119 405-631-4477 Mon, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tues, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Wed, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Thurs & Fri, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.||11 Burton Pl. Edmond, OK 73034 405-330-2111 Mon & Thurs, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Tues & Wed, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|457 W. Gray Norman, OK 405-360-9555 Mon, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wed & Thurs, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sat, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.||6006 N. Rockwell Bethany, OK 405-495-6919 Mon, Tues, Thurs, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Wed, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. / 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Fri, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Call for appointment. Provides maternity clothing, baby clothing (sizes newborn - 24 months), diapers, and formula. Primarily serving those who received their pregnancy test from Birth Choice of Oklahoma.
CAREFOROKC - Ministry of First Baptist Church of Oklahoma City405-232-4255
1201 N. Robinson OKC, OK 73103
Tues & Thurs, 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Serves zip codes 73102, 73103, 73104, 73105, 73106, 73107, 73108, and 73118
- Clothing room and food pantry,
- Mondays only 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (No appointment necessary),
- Must have ID or proof of residency.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE CENTER405-236-5956
115 S.W. 24th St., OKC, OK 73109
Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (must arrive by 1:30 p.m.)
- Services available to anyone with a US ID. Bring U.S. photo ID,
- Like a thrift store,
- Clothes for anyone,
- Household items such as dishes, sheets, and blankets,
- Furniture waiting list,
- Food service seven zip codes: 73139, 73149, 74159, 73169, 73170, and 73179,
- Must have referral from DHS, Church of Christ, or Community Action,
- Since items are donated, there is no cost.
CITY RESCUE MISSION405-232-2709
800 W. California, OKC, OK 73106 www.cityrescue.org
Accessible 24-hours a day. Free Clothes. Need to check-in to Social Services upon arrival.
CROSS AND CROWN MISSION405-232-7696
1008 N. McKinley Ave., OKC, OK 73106
Serves certain zip codes in N.E. OKC only.
Must sign up at 8 a.m. for all services. Legal services available. Food pantry open Mon., Tues., Wed., beginning at 11 a.m. Open until 50 families served. Medical clinic open on Tuesday to the first 15 famiies beginning @ 8:00 a.m. AA meetings held at noon on Mondays.
THE FATHER'S BUSINESS (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)405-794-3161 805 N.W. 24th St., Moore, OK Tues, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Food and clothing pantry. Call ahead for zip codes.
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF BETHANY405-789-3312 3800 Mueller, Bethany, OK (west of MacArthur) Food pantry open Mon and Wed, 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. http://fbcbethany.com/
Neighborhood clothing room.
316 S. Blackwelder Ave., OKC, OK 73108
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
GUILD OF ST. GEORGE405-232-2266
127 N.W. 7th, OKC, OK 73102
Mon, Wed, & Fri, 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
Provides help with prescriptions, utility bills, and food pantry. Must come in person for assistance.
INFANT CRISIS CENTER405-528-3663
4224 N. Lincoln Blvd., OKC, OK 73105
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Services are provided for children birth - 4 years of age. A referral from a social service agency is necessary for first visit or if it has been 6 months or more since the last visit. Child must be present unless letter from physician explaining absence.
- Formula, food, diapers – services provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum waiting period of 7 days between visits,
- Clothing provided 5 times until child turns 4 years, with minimum of 7 days,
- Sizes newborn to size 6 available,
- Does not take referrals until the baby is born,
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are welcome,
- Services are provided statewide.
JESUS HOUSE - CLOTHING405-232-7164 1335 W. Sheridan, OKC, OK Mon, Wed, Fri, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Tues & Thurs, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. www.jesushouseokc.org
Used clothing free of charge. First come, first served.
LOVE LINK MINISTRIES405-239-6219 1122 Linwood Blvd., OKC, OK 73106 Tues - Fri, 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Sat, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Pantry Tues & Fri, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Low prices on clothing, household goods, and books. Pantry open on Tues. and Fri. from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
SALVATION ARMY405-246-1060 Men's lodge 405-246-1080 Family lodge 405-246-1133 311 S.W. 5th, OKC, OK 73101 P.O. Box 2095, OKC, OK 73101
- Food assistance, meals, emergency shelter, clothing assistance, utility assisance, Christmas assistance,
- Senior citizens transportation program,
- Boys & Girls Clubs serves as a youth center for children of working parents. Children are provided with meals, homework assistance, character-building activities and recreation activities at the center, located at 2808 S.E. 44th, Oklahoma City and at 201 S. Bickford, El Reno,
- Serves Oklahoma, Canadian and Cleveland Counties.
SKYLINE URBAN MINISTRIES COMMUNITY CLOTHING CLOSET405-632-2644 500 S.E. 15th, OKC, OK 73129 Clothing Closet Mon - Fri, 12:30 p.m .– 1:30 p.m. http://www.skylineurbanministry.org/
Well stocked clothing closet organized according to size.
- $0.50 per item,
- Rotated stock,
- Free clothing w/referral Tues & Thurs, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m,
- Special needs scheduled appointments available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. DHS or school counselor letter required on these days,
Skyline also offers a community charity eye clinic, a community cupboard program, and a senior nutrition program.
SUITED FOR SUCCESS405-521-1089
4149 Highline Blvd., Ste. 370, OKC, OK 73108
Call for an appointment. Clothing for job interviews only. Referral by social service agency.
WILDEWOOD CHRISTIAN CHURCH405-478-0781
6900 N. Kelly Ave., OKC, OK 73111 Food Pantry open Fri, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WONDERFULLY YOURS CLOTHING CLOSETWonderfully Made Foundation 405-778-6870
4010 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 106, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Provides new and gently used clothing and shoes, as well as hygiene products to women and children.