Degree Completion Tuition Waiver
Did you transfer to a university or find a job before you earned your associate’s degree at OCCC? Are you within 9 credit hours of earning that degree? If so, you may be eligible for this wonderful tuition waiver opportunity!
The Degree Completion Tuition Waiver Program is designed to encourage students who are within 9 credit hours of degree completion to return to OCCC to finish their degree. The award will waive up to $300 of tuition. Students are responsible for fees and books. Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The application deadline for this scholarship is May 8th.
- Students must be within 9 credit hours of completing their degree
- Students must be enrolled in 6 credit hours to get up to $300.00 tuition waiver
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Students must not have previously graduated with an OCCC degree
- Students must not currently be in attendance at OCCC at the time application is submitted OR must not have attended OCCC for at least traditional 16 week one semester at the time of submitting the application