Career Development Tuition Waiver Program
Are you a working student who is trying to complete your degree at OCCC? Would you be able to enroll in more classes if you could afford it? If so, OCCC’s Career Development Tuition Waiver Program was made for you!
The Career Development Tuition Waiver Program is intended for students who are working a minimum of 25 hours per week and are enrolled in at least 9 credit hours a semester at OCCC. Awardees will receive a $900 tuition waiver for the academic year ($450 fall & $450 spring). Students are responsible for fees and books. Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The application deadline is June 1, 2023.
- Must be admitted to OCCC
- Must be meeting OCCC academic progress standards
- Must be working a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Students must be enrolled in 9 credit hours a semester (fall & spring)
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from current employer with application
- Must submit 2 current pay stubs, showing 2 consecutive pay periods with at least 25 hours per week worked