Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) will add five distinguished college alumni to its growing list of Alumni Hall of Fame inductees. The ceremony is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018, at 6:30 in the evening, on the OCCC campus in the Visual and Performing Arts Center Sarkeys Atrium.
The honorees have career backgrounds in governmental affairs, business, entrepreneurship, politics, and education. The 2018 Alumni Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Mr. Gregorio Kishketon – Privacy, HIPAA, FIOA and Compliance Officer – US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mr. Murod Mamatov – Owner/Operator – Ellis Island Coffee and Wine Lounge
- Dr. Michael Rhett – Senator, Georgia District 33; Educator
- Mr. Carlos Robinson – Director of Admissions, Recruitment, and Outreach – Langston University
- Sen. Rob Standridge – Senator, Oklahoma District 15; Pharmacist; Entrepreneur
The Alumni Hall of Fame is a prestigious annual award that recognizes a select group of former students, highlighting their career and civic accomplishments over the years. Hear their stories at the 2018 banquet held in the Sarkeys Foundation Atrium inside the Visual and Performing Arts Center Theater on the campus of OCCC, 7777 South May Avenue. For more event information or ticket information, please call the OCCC Office of Alumni Relations at (405) 682-7523.