Earn your ServSafe® Food Safety Manager Certification today! Classes and exams are in Spanish. Your textbook and exam are included.
For more information about this training or to schedule a contract class, please contact the Capitol Hill Center: (405) 272-5140.
Students need to register and pay at OCCC’s Capitol Hill Center (325 SW 25th Street) Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Your textbook will be issued to you at the time of enrollment. We accept credit/debit cards (with a 2.75% processing fee), checks, ACH transfers, or cash. The total payment is due at the time of registration.
Upcoming Class dates:
• November 29th, December 1st, 6th, and 8th
• January 24th, 26th, 31st, February 2nd
• March 28th, 30th, April 4th, 6th,
• May 16th, 18th, 23rd, 25th
Benefits of the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification
Obtaining this certification will be of value in several ways:
• Validates your profession credibility
• National accreditation as a food protection manager offers you acceptance in all 50 states for regulatory requirements up to 16 hours
• Authenticates that you understand the tasks that employees, managers, and food safety professionals need to know to keep food safe in their establishment
• Your food safety knowledge can be shared with your entire operations
*If you need to reschedule or cancel your exam appointment, you must do so within three days (72 hours), not including weekend days, of your exam appointment to receive refund. If you are late to your exam appointment, you must reschedule and repay your exam fee.
OCCC is a certified ServSafe® Instructor and registered ServSafe® Proctor site with the National Restaurant Association, we understand the importance of our program in teaching and certifying responsible food service measures. We stay on top of the various and changing regulatory requirements and ensure that certification will prepare you to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety.