Online Enrollment Instructions
Online Enrollment for Summer
Students who have been previously admitted may choose to enroll over the web. Refer to the Academic Calendar to find your specifically assigned dates for enrollment.
Students with a registration hold will be prevented from using the system until the hold is removed. A registration hold may be in place due to a number of factors including, but not limited to, a student's academic standing, an unsubmitted document or transcript, or a past due tuition/fee balance. Students who are on probation must enroll on campus.
Regular hours of operation are:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. through 5 p.m.
- Select "Enrollment" menu option.
- Select the "On-line Enrollment" option.
- Select "Student Records Access" option.
- Enter your nine-digit student identification number - This is your social security number unless you have been assigned a special number.
- Select "Add or Drop a Course" menu option - You will be given a list of student functions from which to choose. Select the "Add or Drop a Course" option.
- Enter your four-digit PIN number - Your PIN number, unless you have requested a change, is a four-digit number consisting of your month and day of birth. For instance, if your birth date is April 12, your number will be    .
- Select semester - Select the appropriate semester for your enrollment.
- Adding a class - Select "Add Course".
- Dropping a class - Select "Drop Course".
- Enter the section number - Enter the section number for the class you wish to drop or add. If adding a class, select the "Add Course" option and if dropping a class, select the "Drop Course" option.
- Select "Add/Drop Another Course" if enrollment process is not complete.
- Print a schedule - Once your enrollment process is complete, a copy of your schedule may be printed using the print functions of your Internet browser. (Note: You must have access to a local printer.)