Oklahoma City Community College Foundation Mission and Purpose
- Benefit, Support and Enhance the Priority Programs of Oklahoma City Community College
- Fund Scholarships to Students
The deadline for most of the Current Student Scholarship Applications is right before spring break in March. You can view the list of available scholarships and apply online. These scholarships are for the spring 2014 semester and will be awarded on April 22, 2014 at the Scholarship Luncheon. They are provided through the Oklahoma City Community College Foundation. For additional information, please contact the office of Institutional Advancement at 405-682-7591. For more information about the Foundation and ways to help fund student scholarships, visit the OCCC Foundation website.
The Oklahoma City Community College Foundation was formed in 1998 as a non-profit, tax exempt organization in order to raise funds for support of our students and our College.
Impacting the Lives of Our Students and Our Community
Since 1972, Oklahoma City Community College has impacted the lives of millions of students, businesses and community members. With our ever-increasing enrollment of 22,000 students per year, our diverse academic programs and class schedules, our nationally recognized faculty and staff and our new and existing partnerships, we continue to create great educational opportunities for our students and this community.
With a growing enrollment and exciting academic programs, there is an even greater need for charitable giving from the private sector. There are many options available for individuals, corporations and foundations that wish to make an investment in the Foundation and the College:
- Support the OKC-GO!Program and help our young people obtain College and career goals
- Fund a Scholarshipnamed for a loved one that will benefit one or more students for many years to come
- Make a Gift in Honor or Memoryof a loved one
- Support the Bill and Carol Sechrist Scholarship Fund
- Support the Robert P. Todd Leadership Scholarship
- Name the Foundation as a beneficiary in your will, insurance policy, annuity or trust
- Additional Planned Giving Opportunities
For More Information
Contact Lealon Taylor, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement or Jennifer Harrison, Director of Development at (405) 682-7591 for more information on donation opportunities. The Oklahoma City Community College Foundation hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.