Contact an Academic Advisor
- Chat live with an Academic Advisor
- Chat will not be available during the Peak schedule from January 5th-January 23rd.
- Chat will resume on Monday, January 26, 2015.
- For general advising questions, email an advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions regarding any of our health professions majors, email email@example.com.
- Call 405-682-7535 to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor.
We will be open extended hours from January 5, 2015 through January 23, 2015.
The schedule is as follows:
Our hours are:
|Monday||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Online Student Resources
Please note: The College has developed courses which offer several options to students who cannot attend on-campus courses. Those options are online courses and web-enhanced courses.
Student Academic Plans
Please note: These documents are intended for planning purposes only. It does not replace the official College catalog and/or other division/academic departmental requirements.
The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Use this valuable resource to find out what courses will transfer to other Oklahoma colleges and universities, admission standards, and student transfer policies and helpful tips.
- Click "Student Center" in top banner.
- Click "Transfer Students" in top banner.
- Click "Course Transfer" on the left side.