2022 High School Graduates
Are you graduating from an Oklahoma City or Western Heights public school in 2022? If so, now is the time to take advantage of OCCC’s OKCGo Program!
The OKCGo Program is available to eligible high school graduates from Oklahoma City Public High Schools, selected public charter high schools, and Western Heights Public High School. This is part of a financial aid package for the completion of one associate’s degree (AAS, AA, or AS) at OCCC with a maximum award of 63 credit hours. The purpose of the program is to help students receiving partial or no financial grants or scholarships pay for college. The program covers any tuition that is remaining after all other grants, OK Promise, OTAG, and other scholarships are applied to a student's account. Students are responsible for fees and books.
Students must submit the OKCGo application, OCCC admissions application, and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the award deadline of July 15, 2022. Students must enter OCCC the Fall semester immediately following high school graduation. Summer courses following high school graduation are not covered by OKCGo.
Eligible schools are: ASTEC, Capitol Hill, Centennial, Classen SAS at Northeast, Dove Science Academy, Douglass, Emerson, Harding Charter Preparatory, Harding Fine Arts Academy, John Marshall, Northwest Classen, Pathways, Putnam Heights Academy, Santa Fe South, Southeast, Star Spencer, U.S. Grant, and Western Heights.
- Must be a 2022 or (fall 2021) graduate of an eligible high school
- Must submit the OKCGo application by July 15, 2022.
- Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours by the first day of classes (16 week semester) for the Fall semester immediately following high school graduation
- OCCC must be the first, and only, institution of attendance (excluding concurrent enrollment)
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by July 15th. *All Grants, Oklahoma’s Promise, and other scholarships/waivers must be accepted prior to receiving OKCGo funding for any remaining tuition.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (no exceptions)
- Students must maintain a cumulative retention 2.0 GPA.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year by July 15th.
- Maintain continuous enrollment of at least nine (9) credit hours per semester (excluding summer).