Student Guidelines for Test Center Use
- By receiving an exam, students agree to follow TC policies.
- Students are required to show a current OCCC photo ID to take an exam. No exam will be given without this.
- Only test materials are permitted in the Test Center. NO PERSONAL ITEMS. An exam session will be terminated if a student brings in any electronic device, as they are strictly prohibited within the testing rooms.
- After beginning, students must finish the exam before exiting the testing room.
- Distribution of exams ends one hour before closing. Exams will be taken up precisely at closing. Please cooperate by turning in the exam when asked.
- All testing materials will be collected when the exam form is returned. This includes notes, index cards, and scratch paper.
- Calculators will be available for use on exams. The student ID card serves as security. Faculty may determine calculator use on their own exams.
- It is the student’s responsibility to come to the Test Center with the exam's course category, course number, instructor's name, and test number.
- Tests will be administered following the faculty member's instructions. Any exceptions will need to come directly from the instructor.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Test Center.
- The Test Center cannot accommodate children.
CHEATING is strongly prohibited. Please see OCCC Office of Testing and Assessment Services policy NO. 5024
SURVEILLANCE: The Office of Testing and Assessment, including all areas of the Test Center, are subject to video surveillance.