Provides various resources for people aged 50+.
AREA WIDE AGING AGENCY
4101 Perimeter Center Dr., Ste .310, OKC, OK 73112
Call for hours.
Provide individuals age 60 and up with information and assistance in finding and accessing community resources (including delivered meals and transportation). Canadian, Cleveland, Logan, and Oklahoma counties only.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TREATMENT SERVICES LOCATOR
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
Organizes a mental health community directory and provides information to include public and private facilities and centers administered by the VA, the Indian Health Service or the DoD. Free and confidential information in English and Spanish for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues.
HEART LINE / CARE LINE
Statewide 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
Hotline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Utility finance, housing, mental health, medical, food and substance abuse
IMAT INTEGRIS MOBILE ASSESSMENT TEAM
(only mobile to Integris Hospitals/Facilities)
- 24 hour crisis intervention & referrals
- For children, adolescents, adults, seniors, & chemical dependency
- 24 hour triage on phone
JOINT OKLAHOMA INFORMATION NETWORK
Oklahoma has a special telephone number you can call to find out about a variety of community help resources and services. It is an information referral source for many programs and services to help individuals and families. Information about many programs and services are offered on
LATINO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
420 S.W. 10th St., OKC, 73109
- Individual counseling
- Parenting groups
- Home visits for Spanish speaking clients
- Home based parenting skills training
- Services targeted at Latino population
- Free immunizations
- Hispanic women's clinic
- Free mammograms for women
- Nutrition class
- Mentoring program
- Provides information to the Latino community about services, opportunities, contacts, etc.
- Certified domestic violence and sexual assault program (OKC Metro)
- Lifelong career and technical training, and personal development through quality programs, services and activities
- Guidance and academic services, vocational education, career counseling, ESL and GED classes, financial assistance with cost of tuition, textbooks, transportation, and job search assistance. Eligibility varies by program
NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS OF OKLAHOMA (NAMI)
3812 N. Santa Fe Ave., Ste. 305, OKC, OK 73118
Call for hours.
Referrals and resource information for the following services: advocacy, literature, family education classes, parent support and networking, and peer support. No fee. Advocacy on the state level; not the individual.
NATIONAL EATING DISORDERS1-800-931-2237
Call for hours.
Provides information and resources.
OKLAHOMA DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES COUNCIL
Information on services for persons with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities.
1-800-522-9054 / 405-522-8162
Emergency mental health and resource hotline, nationwide, available 24 hours.
THE RECOVERY CENTER (TRC)405-525-2525
1215 N.W. 25th St., OKC, OK 73106
24 hour referral to area treatment facilities for alcohol and drug abuse, medically supervised detoxification, individual treatment, needs assessment, family education program, outpatient services, DUI assessment, DUI school, and employer assistance program. Inpatient detox center for drug and alcohol.